DCAM: Synth Squad underrated?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To me, the transmod system is definitely the strongest point of SynthSquad.

The GUIs, while not the most beautiful, are far from IL-locigal. Still, I feel these synths demand you take them seriously, i.e. actually read the manuals to get the most out of them! And there's room for improvement in the consistency/stability of operation in things like FM and on-the-fly patch changing for sure... looking forward to version 2! :clap:
pethu.se/music-releases
Not a part of the loudness war!

Massive is a different beast. Like Autotune and the SP1200, it defines a sound all of its own (even if a lot of the stuff people think is Massive is actually FM8 :wink: )

We don't tend to do much in the way of mid-life feature updates apart from "essentials" because of concerns around rewriting of manuals, or people getting confused that the 1.x UI doesn't match the tutorial videos. Longer product lifecycles = more time to consider how each feature works with each of the others.

You've all seen what we're doing with the GUI for v2, I take it? Early look in this thread:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=426647
This account is dormant, I am no longer employed by FXpansion / ROLI.

Find me on LinkedIn or elsewhere if you need to get in touch.

I can't play synths, but i liked the sounds of Synth Squad. I think they shouldn't have discontinued it.

There is Strobe 2, and Cypher 2 is supposed to come as well, AFAIK. So, nope, technically, these are not discontinued. Maybe the product Synth Squad itself, but, not the synths.

<delete>
<List your stupid gear here>

Return to “Instruments”