Wolfgang Palm WaveMapper 2 is out for PC and MAC

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PPG WaveMapper 2 For Mac And PC

A new Wolfgang Palm synth plugin will coming soon

https://www.facebook.com/PPGWavegenerat ... =1&theater
Last edited by MillerSam on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Looking forward to it. Wonder if it's going to be more PPG or something different.

I was one of the testers for that new plugin. Really nice and some interesting new features compared to other wavtable synths.

Still working on my patches for it (as a free addition). For some reasons i was not able to submit them in time.

The wavetable format of Wavegenerator will be compatible with the new synth so you could use those there.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Serum, Codex and now this :o
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

Wavetable overkill :D

Grrrrrrr.

I was just getting ready to buy Serum tomorrow (my pay day) at its current discount, and now this comes along :x

Hmmm. Think I'll get Serum, as I already have two synths by Mr Palm (PPG Wave 3 and PPG Wave Generator), so the change to Xfer's excellent Serum is probably common sense.

Still, grrrr...

Time to stop talking to myself.

PPG Wave 3 is not directly done by Wolfgang, but by Waldorf, with some assistance from mr. Palm. It's a Waldorf plugin, not WP plugin.

EvilDragon wrote:PPG Wave 3 is not directly done by Wolfgang, but by Waldorf, with some assistance from mr. Palm. It's a Waldorf plugin, not WP plugin.
Wolfgang besides other things did e.g. beta testing, created 100+ new wavetables and also did a bunch of factory presets for PPG Wave 3.V.
Of course he also created the original hardware synth that was used for this emulation so in some way it is one of his synths...

Anyway his "philosophy" always seemed to be doing what is possible with the current technology which is why he recently focused on doing new products for both iPad (iOS) and PC/Mac (while the new products still have a more or less "typical" PPG sound).
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:I was one of the testers for that new plugin. Really nice and some interesting new features compared to other wavtable synths.

Still working on my patches for it (as a free addition). For some reasons i was not able to submit them in time.

The wavetable format of Wavegenerator will be compatible with the new synth so you could use those there.
can you post a full screen cap of the gui, ingo? :hyper:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote: can you post a full screen cap of the gui, ingo? :hyper:
I could but not sure if i am allowed...
Ingo Weidner

Ingonator wrote:
layzer wrote: can you post a full screen cap of the gui, ingo? :hyper:
I could but not sure if i am allowed...
hahha, understood! i tried folks! :party:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I'm glad that the Lord of the wavetables developed so diligently.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Ingonator - when do you expected wolfgang palm release it? this month or more possible in november
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

OMG

2014 - year of the wavetable wars

MillerSam wrote:Ingonator - when do you expected wolfgang palm release it? this month or more possible in november
No idea about an exact date, i just know it should be soon...
Ingo Weidner

Return to “Instruments”