Ozone 6 Announced!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ozone 8 Standard

I think this update is well worth 99 bucks now, good job. I upgraded already but appreciate the update, I also upgraded to IRIS 2 which I love! I guess only people who aren't happy tend to post.

You still keep 5 (it doesn't auto destruct) and you get a lot of very good new stuff. For me, only one thing matters, I think v6 sounds better than v5. I love mastering in the stand alone version and using satin and valhala reverbs in the chain- much better than having it in the master buss or wave lab.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote:I love mastering in the stand alone version and using satin and valhala reverbs in the chain- much better than having it in the master buss or wave lab.
I just bought the O6 upgrade and I'm mostly digging it so far, although I haven't spent much time with it. I love the idea of the standalone version with third-party plugin support, but it's missing two very important features IMO:

1) mp3 export
2) ability to add/edit metadata

Maybe these features are there, but I just missed them? They seem like obvious features for any standalone mastering solution IMO.

Also, the two times I've opened it in standalone, the plugin scanner has crashed. :(
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Does anyone know if the vst plugins are saved with the standalone version presets?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote:Does anyone know if the vst plugins are saved with the standalone version presets?
If I understand your question correctly, then yes, third-party plugins are saved with standalone presets. I just created my own custom preset using Ozone 6 modules and FabFilter plugins, saved it as a new preset, and was able to reopen it later - all settings for all modules and VST plugins were preserved.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Thanks, that answered the question.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Return to “Effects”