iOS 8, iconnectMIDI2+ and AudioBus Problem - Please Help

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Welcome to the Cult of Apple :cool:

;)
... space is the place ...

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Welcome to the Cult of Apple :cool:

;)
Imagine me playing the Astral Choir preset.....

:lol:

Divine ... :hihi:
... space is the place ...

ZenPunkHippy wrote:If you're not using iTunes to download and sync updates, open the App Store app on your device. The "Updates" page should list all the apps with updates available ...

Peace,
Andy.
I had updated this before but forgotten how. :oops:
Thanks for the reminder.
It was the tiny text on the bottom, hardly visible.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hey everyone,

iConnectivity has successfully tested iOS8 without any issues.
Although, if you feel you are having issues with your iConnectivity interface or iConfig, feel free to create a support ticket here for troubleshooting assistance: www.iconnectivty.com/support (http://www.iconnectivty.com/support)

One of the main concerns with big iOS updates would be confirming that all apps being used in the setup have been tested on iOS8. Some software manufactures may not claim iOS8 compatibility until they update their software at the app store. All core MIDI and core audio functionality should work as expected.

I found a small problem with midi after downloading IOS 8. I am using Galileo Organ App and prior to IOS8 I could switch off my midi controller and Ipad leaving the App on the display ready to go when I switched controller and Ipad back on again.
After IOS 8 I found that the midi signal from my controller was not being received ( red light not lighting up on Irig Midi Connector. )
At first all I could do, was power down my Ipad and reboot the Ipad, for the midi signal to work again.

I have now discovered that if I disconnect my Irig midi adapter 'prior' to switching off the controller and and switching off the Ipad, and subsequently switch both back on, and 'then' just reconnect the Irig, all is OK.

I also have Galileo and Garage Band working on an Ipad 1 and they continue to work as previously, so when I just switch off the Ipad and controller and then switch back on again ( ie. leaving the midi lead connected all the time. ) the midi signal works straight off.

The problem is not related to the Apps themselves, it's that my Ipad 2 after IOS8 installed, won't pick up the midi signal from the controller, after switching them off and then back on again with the midi cable connected.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”