Is KV331 still around?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BBFG# wrote:I'm using KV331's 'preferred' contact method now, still no reply.
I don't want to be nosey, (ok maybe I am :hihi: ) but I was just wondering what the issue was, or are you still trying to get a license transfer for it?

I had a license problem with Synthmaster last weekend and used the contact form on KV331's website. Within 10 minutes I'd had a reply and my problem was fixed. This was on a Saturday afternoon, and I was really impressed with how quickly it was resolved.

I'm not trying to raise anyone's expectations, just pointing out that in my experience the support was incredibly good.

Examigan wrote:
BBFG# wrote:I'm using KV331's 'preferred' contact method now, still no reply.
I don't want to be nosey, (ok maybe I am :hihi: ) but I was just wondering what the issue was, or are you still trying to get a license transfer for it?
Yes, or permission to just sell the libraries that bloat it for me.
About three days, with no answer on this method.
Using the support email gave me no reply at all.

And they had a perfect chance to just answer it here...
But didn't.

Oh ok, I didn't think the soundsets could be sold again, but I'm not 100% sure. They are so inexpensive already that you probably won't get too much for them. :shrug:

Examigan wrote:Oh ok, I didn't think the soundsets could be sold again, but I'm not 100% sure. They are so inexpensive already that you probably won't get too much for them. :shrug:
Well, it's not that I'm really expecting much for them. Its just that, while they're good, they're ones I'll never use and they bloat the product for me. I think they have them for 30% off ATM which show in prices of $11-$18-$25... There's ten of those I would gladly let go of for about $50.00 (making them $5.00 each for the new owner). But all justifications aside of why no one should sell them, it would be nice for the company to respond to my request(s), instead of letting its customer base talk it in circles.

Yeah KV331 didn't take too long getting back to me but couldn't help with my problem, I bought the player with a couple sound-sets.... Problem is only the factory presets will save with my projects, if I use a preset from 1 of the sound-sets it will go back to init when the project is reloaded, anyone else having problems like this... Im on 10.9.3, logic x and ableton 9....

kv331 wrote:
BBFG# wrote:Yes, I use support@kv331audio.com ...

Hate to say it, but this is part of the reason I want to sell it in the first place.
You are welcome to do so, just contact us at http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx with the category "License Transfer" and we'll take of it asap, and will waive $15 license transfer fee.
Just to keep this offer recorded... waiving the fee helps.
And they have now officially answered by email.
They do not allow the soundsets to be sold separately. Once bought, they belong to that license.

Return to “Instruments”