Komplete 10 Date - Oct. 1 2014

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

noiseboyuk wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:I kare about what is in K10.
Better be Absynth 6 and Kontakt 6.
Or else!
It's else.
Or else I will cry. No, too old for that
Or else I will scream. No, I am too disciplined for that.
No I am not. I will scream and break a few prized
possessions. :wheee:

I krave Komplete 10 from the double K.
Kalamata Kid.

So I wonder what komplete 11 will have?

Any news about new Absynth or Massive? :/ Its been a while since they´ve done some major changes to this two synths...

hibidy wrote:So I wonder what komplete 11 will have?
:hihi:
No auto tune...

HcDoom wrote:Any news about new Absynth or Massive? :/ Its been a while since they´ve done some major changes to this two synths...
The full list of Komplete 10 products has been released in various images all over the net. The only new products (besides the keyboards) are Reaktor ensembles and Kontakt patches (Pianos mainly).

I saw many of the leaked images and, while most of them implied what would be included in K10 and K10U, none of the images I saw were explicit enough to rule out the possibility of upgraded NI synths, and I personally did not see a list of what is/isn't included in the next versions of Komplete. Yeah, there are clearly some new products and libraries coming along, but I didn't really see anything regarding Kontakt, Reaktor, Absynth, Massive, or FM8. Maybe that was intentionally held back from the "leak", or maybe I just missed it?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

cryophonik wrote:I saw many of the leaked images and, while most of them implied what would be included in K10 and K10U, none of the images I saw were explicit enough to rule out the possibility of upgraded NI synths, and I personally did not see a list of what is/isn't included in the next versions of Komplete. Yeah, there are clearly some new products and libraries coming along, but I didn't really see anything regarding Kontakt, Reaktor, Absynth, Massive, or FM8. Maybe that was intentionally held back from the "leak", or maybe I just missed it?
Tonkatodd's post about halfway down p10. There's the one-sheet including a list of new and updated products in K10 (standard), no mention of the old regulars getting a makeover.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Some interesting tidbits from a German magazine over at Gearslutz - http://www.gearslutz.com/board/electron ... on-10.html . Most interesting is a new Komplete browser (excuse formatting and translation) - "The*selection*of*sounds*is done*via*the*new*Komplete browser.*He*offers*a
tag-based*search system*and*is*comatible with*all*of the*tools*contained*in*the*software suite." Unclear if this is purely for the keyboards, or indeed how it will work. Does auditioning a sound open the appropriate product? Or is it, um, Kore Player?!
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

hibidy wrote:So I wonder what komplete 11 will have?
This is the more interesting question I think.

My guess is more bundleware.. you know, samples, reaktor ensembles.. that sort of thing.

The irony for a company named NATIVE INSTRUMENTS to have non-native sample libraries and ensemble files as the core of their business. (meaning you need a proprietary Sampler and module environment to load them)

What? The definition of native is that it runs natively on the PC, i.e. does not require outside DSP hardware to function, which was an innovation at the time they picked the name. no irony here.

This is true.

I still find it irksome they have created a tool that works in a vst shell that is loaded in an vst host that then runs on the PC... which is for what I was aiming with my claim.

They seem to have abandoned everything but Maschine, Kontakt, and Reaktor for the most part; The actual VST Native Instruments (Absynth, FM8, Pro53, Massive, etc) are seemingly abandoned. :(

so like kore2 then. :D
noiseboyuk wrote:Some interesting tidbits from a German magazine over at Gearslutz - http://www.gearslutz.com/board/electron ... on-10.html . Most interesting is a new Komplete browser (excuse formatting and translation) - "The*selection*of*sounds*is done*via*the*new*Komplete browser.*He*offers*a
tag-based*search system*and*is*comatible with*all*of the*tools*contained*in*the*software suite." Unclear if this is purely for the keyboards, or indeed how it will work. Does auditioning a sound open the appropriate product? Or is it, um, Kore Player?!

VitaminD wrote:This is true.

I still find it irksome they have created a tool that works in a vst shell that is loaded in an vst host that then runs on the PC... which is for what I was aiming with my claim.

They seem to have abandoned everything but Maschine, Kontakt, and Reaktor for the most part; The actual VST Native Instruments (Absynth, FM8, Pro53, Massive, etc) are seemingly abandoned. :(
I'm not a huge fan of it either, mostly to the minor point that it makes navigating my project difficult, when all I see is multiple instances of Reaktor, Kontakt and guitar rig. at the very least if they could have some sort of VST wrapper for Reaktor ensembles, so they could launch in their own window like they do in Maschine.

Reaktor has been abandoned too, if you are looking for updates to the program, which has been at version 5 since I joined the party with Komplete 4.

It seems like they are pushing an awful lot of Reaktor ensembles to declare it dead just yet.

Would be nice if it got an update for K11 with multi core voice spreading support and internal SSE optimizations in CORE among other things...
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25

ShawnG wrote: Reaktor has been abandoned too, if you are looking for updates to the program, which has been at version 5 since I joined the party with Komplete 4.
I've you've had Komplete since V4 then you should know that the statement "Reaktor has been abandoned too" is nowhere near reality. 5.9 was just released last December with some pretty major changes. There have been other major updates within v5 as well. Giving something a new version number doesn't mean it's more actively developed. It's the actual development which determines that. And aside from Maschine, Reaktor has seen the most development over the past couple years.

Return to “Instruments”