AIR Instrument Expansion Pack, thoughts?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hybrid 3 Loom Classic Strike Structure Transfuser Vacuum Pro Velvet

+1
Simon is a great support manager.

Fleer wrote:+1
Simon is a great support manager.
Indeed. Simon is from the best managers I have dealt with. Very helpful :tu:

It looks like you can no longer upgrade from just certain plugins? This has been on my radar since Fall. So far I only have Hybrid and was planning on upgrading, but it looks like I may have missed the boat?

Hmm, looks like you CAN upgrade from Vacuum Pro, which is one of the synths that I really wanted (it sounds fabulous!). Looks like Vacuum Pro is currently on sale. So, I could probably get that for now and upgrade to the new Expansion Pack later on. Maybe in the Spring or in the Summer. That wouldn't at all be a bad deal because it looks like the Exp3 adds some new items that the old one didn't have. :)

Any thoughts?

So I recently upgraded my home studio computer. I've spent about the last week migrating all my VI's and plugins. (My time is limited, as it's only a hobby.) Everything has gone very smoothly except for the AIEP. My activation codes don't work for some reason. The only one I've been able to get working is Loom.

I tried contacting Air 4 days ago (and every day since) and have had no response other than an automated reply. This along with the pain I went through with my last upgrade/install has me pretty irritated. I know that NAMM was this week, but I would have at least like to get a response by now. I bought these with PT8 when Avid still owned them like 7 years ago or so.

I love these VI's - I really do. Installing, upgrading, and authorizing has been nothing but painful though. Normally I'm a pretty patient dude, but this blows :)

Wish there was more info on their fx pack.

I'm a tool. Just after my last post I found the activation codes that I was using were for version 2 rather than 2.02. So they sent them all to me in the same email and I was using the wrong ones. So this time it was my mistake.

Still bugs me that I haven't heard from those guys, though.

'cause you're a tool ?

Recommend contacting Simon Bangs here if you need AIR support. He's awesome, ask anyone who's dealt with him.

I recommend too, Simon is very helpful :tu:

. I'm still having difficulty, so I will try to contact Simon. thank you very much.

dwozzle wrote:Recommend contacting Simon Bangs here if you need AIR support. He's awesome, ask anyone who's dealt with him.
When I bought the Akai Advance keyboard, I already had the Air Instrument Pack, so I already had many of the instruments bundled with the keyboard. I contacted Simon about it and he gave me another Sonivox bundle for free on top of the included bundle.

He's a very nice guy to deal with!

Well I just called AIR tech support and was connected to John. He sent me updates & new codes (since I was on an older version, my codes were obsoleted when they released updates). So this should take care of the problem and hopefully I'll be back in business soon.

This was quick and easy. For anyone else having issues I'd recommend calling, rather than emailing. It was a lot easier.

Yes, I am a tool and should have tried calling first!

I'm waiting on links for about two weeks now same situation
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

trusampler wrote:I'm waiting on links for about two weeks now same situation
You should call! Phone support is MUCH better than online. Had to wait about 5-10 minutes to connect. John emailed me links while I was on the phone with him.

I have never met anyone to deal with any easier then Simon, i deal with this for about 18 years
maybe and still have not come across anyone like him, he usually goes way out of his road to help.
Another thing is, Simon is NOT the developer of the Plugins so we can not bang on his Door for anything.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Return to “Instruments”