AIR Instrument Expansion Pack, thoughts?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hybrid 3 Loom Classic Strike Structure Transfuser Vacuum Pro Velvet

I bought Loom during the sale a while, tried the promo code lookup thing, it doesn't find me, for some reason. Emailed sbangs, he sent me a code, but I think I waited until yesterday to try to use it. When I applied it, it reduced the price, looked good to go, but when I went through the whole purchase process, at the end the response was confusing, unclear whether it went through or not. since I haven't received an email confirmation, I think it didn't.

I email sbangs again this morning, but it's the weekend and he doesn't appear to be around, understandable, but I'm trying to make it go this weekend if possible. Tried the 800 number from their store, also not available until Monday.

Any other thoughts on getting the lookup tool to work, or any other way to move this forward?

Hello, think your all sorted now but if your not I can help
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

So folks, I know some people have had trouble with various parts of this upgrade, and have had varying experiences with AIR support, but I really have to give a serious shout out to Simon Bangs for his handling of my situation. My particulars and his solution are specific to me, but he went __way__ beyond what he had to do in resolving my issue, I'm 1000% sorted. He just knocked it out of the park.

Major props for customer service!

Looking forward to this...

I too have had very positive experiences with support at AIR.

Because of those experiences, I felt comfortable writing to AIR to suggest they contact the nice people at Muse Research about the possibility of porting over their instruments to the Receptor. Personally, I love the sound of Velvet in particular, and I would like to use it at my gigs. I would think I am not alone in my desire to use AIR instruments when I play live, and that if they were ported to the Receptor, AIR might witness a spike in sales from others who gig with a Receptor. I haven't heard anything from AIR about what they think of this idea, or the possibility of them teaming up with Muse to make this a reality.

Do any other Receptor users here have a similar desire to use AIR instruments at gigs via Receptor?

I would be most grateful to hear from you, as well, Simon, about your thoughts regarding this. Thank you very large in advance.

dwozzle wrote: Major props for customer service!
You're absolutely right. AIR's customer service is great, thanks to Simon Bangs.

You're absolutely right. AIR's customer service is great, thanks to Simon Bangs.
Thats interesting, the service I got was the worst from any vender. Yes they were helpful and immediate in regards to purchasing but troubleshooting...no. They took almost 2 months to get back to me and didn't even apologize. Their plugins to me are well below standard, very stale and troublesome. Drop down boxes dont work, filters automatically cutout in Hybrid, cant change effects or program anything. And I get the AAE error in Transfuser which means sometimes it works, sometimes doesnt so Im forced to spend another $300 on DM-307 which actually is stable. Better quality too.

Kinh wrote:
Thats interesting, the service I got was the worst from any vender.
Interesting indeed. Couldn't disagree more. Exquisite instruments, smooth downloads, no problems whatsoever. And if you do run into one, send an email to Simon Bangs. Gets you sorted with love and patience.

Fleer wrote:Exquisite instruments, smooth downloads, no problems whatsoever. And if you do run into one, send an email to Simon Bangs. Gets you sorted with love and patience.
I have to disagree with you slightly on this statement(as although the synths,Velvet and Strike are exquisite)...Structure leaves a lot to be desired and makes you wonder how it could possibly be 37GB in size. :?: :shrug:

AlesisVi61 wrote: I have to disagree with you slightly on this statement(as although the synths,Velvet and Strike are exquisite)...
You should also try their (Sonivox) EightyEight 2 piano package, with highly inspirational piano/pad/strings-combinations.

Fleer wrote:
AlesisVi61 wrote: I have to disagree with you slightly on this statement(as although the synths,Velvet and Strike are exquisite)...
You should also try their (Sonivox) EightyEight 2 piano package, with highly inspirational piano/pad/strings-combinations.
Yes,that package looks good,as does both of the Sonivox's flagship drum modules and if an equally good brass ensemble was included in the $600 Advance Production Suite,then for me...that larger package would have been worthwhile.
However...in buying such modules individually now,I would instead,need to go with Kontakt 5(as I would save money,without compromising quality).

Hello, not sure if you knew this but they are :)

Advance brings you Big Bang Drums, Eighty Eight and our orchestral suite.

The orchestral suite includes Brass, Woodwind and Strings made up from our larger $4000 flagship symphonic collection. More details on these will be published soon.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

Really like the look at this bundle :-)

It would be interesting to see how they run in live 9 but there is no demo.

Hopefully there will be a demo and a sale at Christmas.

transfuser 2 looks great.

topaz wrote:Really like the look at this bundle :-)

It would be interesting to see how they run in live 9 but there is no demo.

Hopefully there will be a demo and a sale at Christmas.

transfuser 2 looks great.
I cant promise on sales :) But we are aiming have the demo versions as soon as possible for the air and main Sonivox instruments.

We have worked with Ableton to make sure all runs smoothly, I personally use Ableton and a bit of Logic.
We do also have a refund policy of if it doesnt work for you we will refund.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Kinh wrote:
Thats interesting, the service I got was the worst from any vender. Yes they were helpful and immediate in regards to purchasing but troubleshooting...no. They took almost 2 months to get back to me and didn't even apologize. Their plugins to me are well below standard, very stale and troublesome. Drop down boxes dont work, filters automatically cutout in Hybrid, cant change effects or program anything. And I get the AAE error in Transfuser which means sometimes it works, sometimes doesnt so Im forced to spend another $300 on DM-307 which actually is stable. Better quality too.
I am sorry your having problems, I dont believe we have spoken I can try to help you if you would like.
sbangs@airmusictech.com
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Orchestral Strings.PNG
Orchestral Brass.PNG
Sonivox Woddwinds.PNG
Sonivox Woddwinds.PNG
sbangs_air wrote:Hello, not sure if you knew this but they are :)

Advance brings you Big Bang Drums, Eighty Eight and our orchestral suite.

The orchestral suite includes Brass, Woodwind and Strings made up from our larger $4000 flagship symphonic collection. More details on these will be published soon.
Is this what you are referring to?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”