Most natural real spaces reverb vst?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

some excellent choices so far, so i will add the criminally underrated breverb 2 to the list. Natural spaces are it's smoking gun.

Definitely have to mention Acon Digital Verberate for natural real spaces. Exponential Audio Phoenix is another reverb in the natural sounding vein (EA Phoenix sounds really nice and blends well with the signal) but I think Acon Digital Verberate takes the cake if natural is the main attribute you are looking for. I also hear Flux IRCam is quite natural sounding much like Verberate but I don't have enough experience with this one to comment further.

I just got Melda Productions MMultibandconvolution a few days ago. It is very impressive.

TheoM wrote:some excellent choices so far, so i will add the criminally underrated breverb 2 to the list. Natural spaces are it's smoking gun.
Been using this one a lot too, definetely agree with this (but Verberate offers a better value for money. Probably gonna end up with both :P)

Natural? After I finally tried convolution reverb, can't imagine anything better. Well, in fact nothing can be more natural than sample taken in natural environent. And these come cheap, you know.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “Effects”