TDR VOS SlickEQ - presets!

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR VOS SlickEQ TDR VOS SlickEQ GE

xtrax wrote: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:40 pm Edit
Closer curves:

And Neve 1081 EQ sound:

<TDRVOSSlickEQ lowBandGainParam="0.0" lowBandFreqParam="100" lowBandShapeParam="On" midBandGainParam="0.0" midBandFreqParam="330" highBandGainParam="0.0" highBandFreqParam="3996" highBandShapeParam="Off" eqModelParam="German" eqSatParam="Off" hpFreqParam="Off" outSatModelParam="Silky" outSatDriveParam="15.0" outGainParam="0.0" bypassParam="Off" modeParam="Stereo" lowBandBypassParam="Off" midBandBypassParam="Off" highBandBypassParam="Off" autoGainParam="Off"/>

I replaced all Slick EQ in the mix with this preset recently, and it is a magic what it did to the sound. Amazing...
Are all of your presets "Bands Fixed".. ? or can move around about as I please? I was also wondering about the other presets.. ? I'm literally about to begin a Mix now and wanted to check them out.

FabienTDR wrote: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:31 pm Feel free to post you favourite presets here, we'll consider adding the most useful ones to forthcoming SlickEQ updates!
YO Fabien how's everything going?

I was wondering.. the custom model for SLICK GE presets and others are those "Bands Fixed" ? ( or can I mix as I normally would with an eq)?

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”