Which is best for hard sync leads?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Novation Bass station 2 has keys one reason why i think it also more knobs than Pulse 2. and i use mac with 64bit audiounits which limits my stuff.

synth one is good
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote:synth one is good
THAT's the one I was thinking of. Synth1. There's a good sync preset in this pack:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdw3l7tp8fbik ... enbank.zip (content creator: bWWd)

Also prodigious and voyager also cheapy payware messiah and memorymoon. slightly more money I would snag synthmaster and then of course DIVA is so well thought of but really any moog oberheim or prophet emu is going to be a good choice.

Dune

yessongs wrote:Also prodigious and voyager also cheapy payware messiah and memorymoon. slightly more money I would snag synthmaster and then of course DIVA is so well thought of but really any moog oberheim or prophet emu is going to be a good choice.
As you mentioned the Prophet. Arturia Prophet V could do some very nice Sync sounds too.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

What i looked synths blue has something what i dont like its hard sync sounds when pitch range is large. But otherways timbre is perfect... i mean really angry syncs possible i thinks.

Ultrakiller by Novakill?

I sayed i use mac and i want know which synth what i listed is best such a thing. btw Blue sounds bit better in some notes in long sync sounds i think when i rise samplerate to 192khz which i cannot use real works uses so much cpu.

Xils-Lab Oxium, Synthix etc.

Powerfull, clean sync patches. Can go wild as well. Don't try them if you dont want to buy a new synth :)
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

xils-synths i allready tested them i maybe buy them ofter reansons. But now hardware sounds correct solution.

I tired now Albino. oddly when i use LFO modulate osc pitch which is sync source works little time and stop.

The ESQ-1 and subsequent Ensoniq synths did killer sync sounds..... and the spot-on emulation is free so grab SQ8L :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

JPQ wrote:I tired now Albino. oddly when i use LFO modulate osc pitch which is sync source works little time and stop.
Check the delay and fade settings on the LFO and that you don't have an envelope modifying the LFO.

There also seems to be a bug if you have the LFO set to max pitch (48 semitones) in that it only completes one cycle and then stops - the onset of the bug seems to be around 45:00, but that's a pretty extreme range for pitch mod on a synced waveform.

This seems this kind bug becouse values bellow 12:12 works fine. and sound what i search i dont fully remember if pitch range what i need is 19 semitones. btw sounds also other ways better go with hardware for this kind things.
ps. checked such things. and SQ8L is fine synth but not available for Mac what i use becouse my nerves simply dont support Windows makes always Migrene. like one program now dont work fully one people upgraded their computer to new windows. and maybe even other things what i dont say becouse i dont test such things itself... and i want talk ONLY synths what i own!. hardware solutions if i go this way i know allready.(They are Pulse 2 or Bass station 2 and very likely later one becouse more knobs and keys)

Return to “Instruments”