Which is best for hard sync leads?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Which is best for hard sync leads?
i list synths what i own what i know have hardsync.
Rob Papen Blue
Linplug Albino
NI Massive
Logic ES2
and maybe Togu audio line Noisemaker
and how much better can be synth with DCOs like Novation Basssstation 2. If you have this hardware synth you can made demo if you want.
ps.and also have Albino but i never know when is goes non working state. and i talk only synths what i have what have hard sync.

Noisemaker has a nice sync. u-he ACE has a killer hardsync sound.

Your ears only knows... :)
AZur Studio - Free soundset for VSTi
http://bji.yukihotaru.com/vst.html

I was using a free synth that had a great sync. I thought "dang. nice sync". Then I forgot which synth/preset it was.

There are many commercial synths with hard sync. But one the free side, TranceDrive comes to my mind:

What's up with using Albino for hard sync?

Do you want actual hard sync or just something that sounds like it (like the Sync wavetable in Massive)?

ACE is really good for that kind of stuff!

Pro53 also has a very unique sync sound.

ACE has really sweet sync sounds...

U-he DIVA does Sync

another sync Option is Gforce Oddity
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

ACE for hardsync, yes. You can also modulate the sync strength for anything from organic to circuit-bent sync leads to engine noises, to subharmonics, to god knows what.

Rayblaster is also perfect for sounds that straddle the border between filtery and syncy.

For free, there's the Elektrostudio Model Pro, it's sync sounds are standout but nobody really knows why. They just sound good.

xoxos' Aurora synth is one of the few to feature reversing softsync, not free AFAIK but close enough to it. Plus, it's babygirl pink :hihi:
Last edited by Sendy on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Discovery / Discovery Pro / Corona do hard sync.

sawer can create some nifty sync leads. + 1 for trancedrive, seems I almost forgot about that synth, its a good one~~
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

These other synths what i list are not option becouse i must buy them and then is same buy real DCO/VCO synth...

JPQ wrote: i must buy them
:lol:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

The free OBXD is quite nice for this. Also quite like the Sync in Tone2 Saurus.
Like for many other analog stuff also Diva could be a choice of course.

Hardware wise the Pulse 2 in combination with the built-in Drive FX is great for this.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “Instruments”