IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

It isn't. I am thinking seriously about trashing this. It is about as useful to me in Logic Pro X as the 32 bit plugins were.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote:It isn't. I am thinking seriously about trashing this. It is about as useful to me in Logic Pro X as the 32 bit plugins were.
Interesting, I don't know the details of your specific support ticket (can you please PM or post the ticket number for me?) but I haven't seen a lot of Logic issues reported personally. Maybe it was harder to reproduce and/or to resolve if it was verified and sent to dev? Sorry to hear you are still having issues but I'm sure they will help you resolve them.

Edit - and to clarify... Your fix isn't in the list, or you installed and still have the issue? And please do let me know what your ticket number was so I can see what is going on. You did report these issues, I assume.

Can someone check to see if this sound works for them:

Instrument > Pluck Orchestra > Orch HP.

I'm not getting any sound from this one. Settings all seem to be normal. :shrug:

Thanks!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:SampleTank 3.0.1 is now available in your IK User Area - Release notes show a list of fixes. Enjoy!
Sweet! Downloading now.

VP

Do you have a date on when the demo will be available now?

UliH wrote:
DarkStar wrote:
UliH wrote:
DarkStar wrote:
UliH wrote:Does anybody have an error message when loading a SampleMoog Multi. Import and playing of SampleMoog sounds works fine, same seems to be for the Multi import. When I want to load a SampleMoog Multi I get the error message:
Part1 loading issuses
Legacy instrument not available
Part2 loading issuses
Legacy instrument not available

Some Multis are available.
Thanks for any help
Which Multi / Combi is it?
Does it load OK in SampleMoog (plug-in or standalone)?
Which instruments does it contain?
Are they in the SampleMoog library and the Imported library?
There is no problem in SampleMoog vst 32 bit. I just tried it in Cubase 7.5.2 64 bit.
The error message in ST3 I get when loading e.g. Bass-> Another One, no problem with As Bass (1. and 2. Bass preset)
Another One is listed in the Imported ST3 Presets List in Windows file explorer and ST3 Multi.
OK, "Another One" (the Multi / Combi, is listed but are its 3 individual instruments listed in the ST3 browser?

It could be worth checking how many SampleMoog instruments there are in the ST3 sub-folder and how many instruments and presets there are in the SampleMoog library.
Thank you very much for your help, when I have some time I will look into that and give a feedback.
Thank you for the quick update to 3.01.
The combi problem in SampleMoog is gone. So I list thre errors I got with specific files in Sonik Synth 2. I cut them and the import errrors are gone.
- Modulator Radio MW.ikmp
- Wheel In Motion MW.ikmp
- 130BPM_ailing.sti

BBFG# wrote:Do you have a date on when the demo will be available now?
Now that the maintenance release it is out, it should be a short wait but don't have a specific date yet. I'll let you know.

Just a quick update - v3.01 took care of the the standalone "non-startup" issue.

Happy camper here now :)

Cheers,

VP

Vocalpoint Studios wrote:Just a quick update - v3.01 took care of the the standalone "non-startup" issue.

Happy camper here now :)

Cheers,

VP
Great to hear! I clicked that little arrow to see your post with great hesitation ;)

dsan@mail.com wrote:Can someone check to see if this sound works for them:

Instrument > Pluck Orchestra > Orch HP.

I'm not getting any sound from this one. Settings all seem to be normal. :shrug:

Thanks!

Happy Musiking!
dsan
No "Pluck Orchesta" or "Orch HP" in ST3 database. Maybe it is an old ST2 custom patch of yours?

That was fun...for about 10 seconds.

Stand alone loaded, but crashed when I selected the RME ASIO and Multiface I/O. Plugin version still crashing on load in Cubase.

Forwarding the dismal results via the open support ticket. :x
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

@MickGael - I'm sure they'll have some suggestions and help out. Sorry it isn't working for you at this point. I'll let them make any pertinent suggestions though, in the ticket. I wish you the best with it, though.

New page, so for those that are not aware, SampleTank 3.0.1 update is available in your IK User Area and the release notes are pretty detailed and can be found there too.
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:SampleTank 3.0.1 is now available in your IK User Area - Release notes show a list of fixes. Enjoy!
Thanks, this fixed the ASIO driver issue.

firepile wrote:
Thanks, this fixed the ASIO driver issue.
Great to hear! Thanks for reporting back.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:@MickGael - I'm sure they'll have some suggestions and help out. Sorry it isn't working for you at this point. I'll let them make any pertinent suggestions though, in the ticket. I wish you the best with it, though.
I would not be human were I not more than a little but irritated at this point; but I do appreciate your comments, as well as the difficult situation all of this puts you in.
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Instruments”