Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hihi: The Reaper poll cat is just really kinda showing off now ... :lol:

Throwing up a big middle finger (or tail as it were) to Cubase. :hihi:

You Cubase guys aren't going to take that... are ya? :lol:

Last edited by LawrenceF on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LawrenceF wrote::hihi: The Reaper poll cat is just really kinda showing off now ... :lol:

that's not a skunk :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Should I even feel offended?!
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

why would you? Here in my neck of the woods a lot of people call skunks polecats, of course technically a skunk could not be a polecat...but we just ignore that...kinda like we do with the letter "R", that's why there were no pirates from here..."ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" just doesn't do it :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

This is hilarious....less than 1000 ppl have voted, from a population of billions....and fanbois are still claiming small victories

Outstanding ppl, outstanding :lol:

Its far more inportant than bombs killing babies in the middle east.....yay, reaper is the winner!

LawrenceF wrote:
Now we just need a few cat pics and it will have come full circle. :hihi:

I suppose internet forums, these sort of polls and the fanatical shenanigans that go with them are the nearest thing to a real life for some people :shrug:

Frantz wrote:
chk071 wrote:Seriously, can't think of any other user group, who feels it is necessary to call for reinforcements on their user forum to effect a poll on another internet forum. :P
Confirmed. Here is their "Keep Reaper in the Lead" thread:

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=143182
:lol:

I picked Mixman.

Not because I use it, or have even heard of it before, but I thought it was kind of sad that it was the only one with zero votes...

I'm really glad that you did. It was so lonely.......

jeffh wrote:I picked Mixman.
Someone had to give it a mercy vote. :-P

Oh, Hammerhead and Arturia STORM (in it's time, the biggest competition to Rebirth/Reaper) is also not on that list. Neither is Rebirth, the various Tracker for Amiga, C64, PC, Linux.

Speaking of which... is that Linux host even in the list?
What about Ardur? (oh wait, it somewhat IS in the list, if we look at Harrison MixBus)
Audacity is also not listed.

There... absolutely representative.
Last edited by Compyfox on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Not because I use it, or have even heard of it before, but I thought it was kind of sad that it was the only one with zero votes...
from the reaper forum...busted :P...(no offense, just funnin)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hink wrote:

Actually, that is totally not me... I haven't posted in the Reaper forums since like 2009...

Plus, there's no way that could be me because I'm a early 30s hipster bro-grammer, cortado-sipping douchebag that still has all of his hair... :D

EDIT: and I'm not Canadian either... "Not that there's anything wrong with that..."

jeffh wrote:
Hink wrote:

Actually, that is totally not me... I haven't posted in the Reaper forums since like 2009...

Plus, there's no way that could be me because I'm a early 30s hipster bro-grammer, cortado-sipping douchebag that still has all of his hair... :D

EDIT: and I'm not Canadian either... "Not that there's anything wrong with that..."
So Mixman can expect a second vote at any moment? :party:

Hey where's Bitwig Studio? After all the damn bitwig threads on this forum it could have at least got a mention.... :lol:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”