1%
OhmStudio
0%
Caustic
0%

Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I dont see why a poll would be fixed....how would it benefit reaper/cockup....its not like anyone pays for it.

farlukar wrote:
Hink wrote:Meanwhile Samplitude has hit an all time high :party:
Because there's no way for the amount of votes to decrease.

Captain obvious to the rescue :hihi:
:x :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Im amazed reason hasnt got more votes, given the emergance of re's.... maybe the props fans dont hangout here...

Kriminal wrote:Im amazed reason hasnt got more votes, given the emergance of re's.... maybe the props fans dont hangout here...
Yes, I think that's newsworthy. Reason is a slick, well known DAW and its behind obscure hosts like Renoise. Is there trouble in Reason's future?

I guess Reason people are more into Propellerheads forums

Keep in mind that the number for Reaper reflects it's total global user base.
The number for Cubase however, reflects Cubase users who happened to see the poll and vote on it. :hihi:

Conspiracy theories abound!

My favorite is PianoRollComposer (free, Windows).

lotus2035 wrote:Keep in mind that the number for Reaper reflects it's total global user base.
The number for Cubase however, reflects Cubase users who happened to see the poll and vote on it. :hihi:
things will go better for you if you just admit that Cubase just aint the top dog... :ud:

lotus2035 wrote:Keep in mind that the number for Reaper reflects it's total global user base.
Anything that helps you sleep at night.

:hihi: These DAW Polls are so Forum Specific. Seems like each forum has a most popular DAW

It was more fun when it was orion vs fruity loops :hihi:

Frantz wrote:Reason is a slick, well known DAW and its behind obscure hosts like Renoise.
Renoise is the only choice if you want a tracker that is also a full-featured DAW. Reason, well ... when I shopped for DAWs, I read that it doesn't support VSTs and uses its own format, which killed my interest. (Though I can see some theoretical advantages in limited choice and a closed system.)

Mivo wrote:
Frantz wrote:Reason is a slick, well known DAW and its behind obscure hosts like Renoise.
Renoise is the only choice if you want a tracker that is also a full-featured DAW. Reason, well ... when I shopped for DAWs, I read that it doesn't support VSTs and uses its own format, which killed my interest. (Though I can see some theoretical advantages in limited choice and a closed system.)
Renoise, the full featured daw with no audio tracks and very primitive audio editing? Interesting theory there, but I dont think it holds up.

(not to mention the dozens of other common, simple features that renoise lacks)

Yep, ReNoise is a beach to use if your not into trackers and do more audio recording then midi or step recording , but that is also where it shines because it forces you to work differently . ex. I mainly write music and songs on the acoustic guitar , if I use ReNoise Ill be creating something different .... But good still ....By the way I suck at it but it is fun to mess with.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”