Total votes: 1069

RELATED
PRODUCTS

LawrenceF wrote:
GO CUBASE!!!!!!!
:hihi: The Thrilla' in Manilla. :lol:

http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtop ... 98&t=62182
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=143182
There is NO WAY that that many people signed up just to vote.
:hihi: Yeah, the poll's been up since early March but suddenly 70 people decide to vote in late July. :lol:

Entertaining stuff. A case study in human psychology. :) I think I'll pop into the FL forum and get those guys riled up. :hihi: Once the FL guys get going, there's no stopping them. ;)
It's all just good clean dirty fun :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

jancivil wrote:
hibidy wrote:Somethin' is up. Yeah, someone PLEASE vote for mixman so that it doesn't have to be the loneliest.
the other day I was tempted to say I was about to make a sock puppet account to give mixman some help. :D
kudos to whoever is bored enough to do that :lol:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Arglebargle wrote:A "dement" is actually the official name for a group of Reaper fanboys. Like a flock of geese, a murder of crows , etc.
... and a retard of Cubase fanbois?

Oh, whatever. A retard of fanbois, whichever flavor.

farlukar wrote:A retard of fanbois ...
Perfect ... :lol:
... space is the place ...

billcarroll wrote:It's all just good clean dirty fun :)
:lol: Yeah. I'm waiting to see if Cubase can get it's second wind, mount a serious challenge to that big gap. :hihi:

The gauntlet has been dropped, or slapped, or whatever one does with a gauntlet. :)

The S1 fanboys were eliminated in round two. :hihi:

Reaper!

Any one of these on this list could make a top candidate for me, except for Reaper. Hmm, Reaper just doesn't sound good to my ears :P :hihi:

I think this poll is rigged, new form of advertisment, every daw gets a turn being number 1 to have more people check it out to see what they missed about it :hihi:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

LawrenceF wrote:
billcarroll wrote:It's all just good clean dirty fun :)
:lol: Yeah. I'm waiting to see if Cubase can get it's second wind, mount a serious challenge to that big gap. :hihi:
the gap is still getting wider!

Mivo wrote:
LawrenceF wrote:Yeah, the poll's been up since early March but suddenly 70 people decide to vote in late July. :lol:
Someone posted a thread about this survey on the Reaper forum, which is what caused the spike. :) The votes are likely to be from different people.
Only reason why I voted. I mean I think that my whopping 2 post count as of this post even though I've been a member forever is evidence that I don't troll the polls here and vote for everything.

The reason I voted was because I wasted a lot of time and money ignoring Reaper because it just doesn't have the cache that the big name products do (I mean when someone uses your product name as the term, i.e., we'll ProTool it, then everyone knows about it). It's a simple little poll, but if someone is looking around for information and sees that Reaper is near the top than maybe they'll check it out sooner than I did and if it works for them than the poll served it's purpose.

I'm not getting paid to use or promote Reaper and if someone likes something else than great for them because it doesn't effect me one way or the other. If you're making great music than I want to hear it whether it was cut with Reaper or a 2 track cassette. But the poll asks which one I used and I voted accordingly.

It's a poll, not a contest.

It's the law of teh interwebz

How many have caught on to my roll of Ampex tape? Someone must've made the connection but just not said anything. ;)

shasha wrote:
Mivo wrote:
LawrenceF wrote:Yeah, the poll's been up since early March but suddenly 70 people decide to vote in late July. :lol:
Someone posted a thread about this survey on the Reaper forum, which is what caused the spike. :) The votes are likely to be from different people.
Only reason why I voted. I mean I think that my whopping 2 post count as of this post even though I've been a member forever is evidence that I don't troll the polls here and vote for everything.

The reason I voted was because I wasted a lot of time and money ignoring Reaper because it just doesn't have the cache that the big name products do (I mean when someone uses your product name as the term, i.e., we'll ProTool it, then everyone knows about it). It's a simple little poll, but if someone is looking around for information and sees that Reaper is near the top than maybe they'll check it out sooner than I did and if it works for them than the poll served it's purpose.

I'm not getting paid to use or promote Reaper and if someone likes something else than great for them because it doesn't effect me one way or the other. If you're making great music than I want to hear it whether it was cut with Reaper or a 2 track cassette. But the poll asks which one I used and I voted accordingly.

It's a poll, not a contest.
be that as it may it still is interesting how Reaper took off when it was mentioned that Reaper was losing ground in the poll :shrug:

Meanwhile Samplitude has hit an all time high :party:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:Meanwhile Samplitude has hit an all time high :party:
Because there's no way for the amount of votes to decrease.

Captain obvious to the rescue :hihi:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”