Is omnisphere still king?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hibidy wrote:If omnisphere is the king, then who'd be the queen?
the Stylus RMX V2 :D

so, is it still with you or sold already?
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Omnisphere is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. :party:
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

... and obviously now a cult... like Scientology. :hihi:

Omnispherist!!!!!
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

crystalmsc wrote:Happy 20th Anniversary to Spectrasonics! Today is the day, can't wait for some big announcement :)
I wouldn't hold my breath for anything else new from Spectrasonics. I think they are content with their 3 products. I'm still enjoying Omni though, especially with great devs like The Unfinished making Omni sound fresh. :)

quantum7 wrote:
crystalmsc wrote:Happy 20th Anniversary to Spectrasonics! Today is the day, can't wait for some big announcement :)
I wouldn't hold my breath for anything else new from Spectrasonics. I think they are content with their 3 products. I'm still enjoying Omni though, especially with great devs like The Unfinished making Omni sound fresh. :)
Totally agree, great preset packs.

Diva and Poly-Ana. Omnisphere is polygamous.

crystalmsc wrote:
the Stylus RMX V2 :D

so, is it still with you or sold already?
I like rmx pretty well.

BBFG# wrote:... and obviously now a cult... like Scientology. :hihi:
It's time for your audit.

quantum7 wrote:I wouldn't hold my breath for anything else new from Spectrasonics. I think they are content with their 3 products.
Yes, cool update is more preferable. But a new expansion product is also nice, just like the good ol' SR-JV days.
Echoes in the Attic wrote:Diva and Poly-Ana. Omnisphere is polygamous.
Kratos comes to mind :hihi:

I own Diva, will use both together in an Ableton Rack one day.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

hibidy wrote:
BBFG# wrote:... and obviously now a cult... like Scientology. :hihi:
It's time for your audit.

Do you have access to a Glee-meter?

I just signed up a bunch of suckas :hihi:

The Fox Who Had Lost His Tail

A Fox caught in a trap escaped, but in so doing lost his tail. Thereafter, feeling his life a burden from the shame and ridicule to which he was exposed, he schemed to convince all the other Foxes that being tailless was much more attractive, thus making up for his own deprivation. He assembled a good many Foxes and publicly advised them to cut off their tails, saying that they would not only look much better without them, but that they would get rid of the weight of the brush, which was a very great inconvenience. One of them interrupting him said, "If you had not yourself lost your tail, my friend, you would not thus counsel us."

I just asked my guitar if Omnisphere is still king. I always feel my guitar in its gig bag pining away for my hands upon it whenever I instantiate Omnisphere. Sometimes when I start each day with my guitar it sulks and won't hold the low E in tune... but after a few minutes, it warms up. But I swear whenever I try to mix its basswood bodied output with an Omnisphere track, if I'm tracking and my guitar's pickups are facing the Omnisphere GUI, the guitar will refuse to stay in tune. So I either face slightly away from the monitor, or hide the Omnisphere interface. Such a picky guitar. But still my favorite.

Return to “Instruments”