PPG WaveGenerator For Mac And PC *Out Now*

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PPG WaveGenerator Plug-in

aMUSEd wrote:This needs an update to enable automation params for cutoff
Hi Amused, filter cutoff automatable for me (v1013, windows 64bit), the only thing - select between filter modes (normal\drive\bypass) not automatable.

Ah I seem to be behind on updates, it must have been fixed.

I'm demoing wave generator and can't seem to set arptor bpm to 90. I get 89 or 91, but this thing is really hard to set. Tips?

Musical Gym wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:15 am I'm demoing wave generator and can't seem to set arptor bpm to 90. I get 89 or 91, but this thing is really hard to set. Tips?
Hm, tried just now - really lol, :? the same behavior. (registered version)

Musical Gym wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:15 am I'm demoing wave generator and can't seem to set arptor bpm to 90. I get 89 or 91, but this thing is really hard to set. Tips?
Have you tried holding down the shift key? It seems to allow for finer adjustments. I can set it to 90bpm doing it that way.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

kingtubby wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:13 pm
Have you tried holding down the shift key? It seems to allow for finer adjustments. I can set it to 90bpm doing it that way.
I tried with shift as well - nope. There is feeling that shift finer just do not do anything (v1.0.1.3), i mean i not see difference with shift or without, strange. For example tried now in Wavemapper - here really this feature works noticeable.

I'm on v1.0.2 here. I presume that is a more recent version (windows)
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

kingtubby wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:37 pm I'm on v1.0.2 here. I presume that is a more recent version (windows)
Oh damn really, ty for tip. I did not guess to check it earlier. Ok will install and check again.

So, all solved, the problem was really in version. In v102 is able to set 90, shift finer works properly, good. :o

One thing bothers me, what will occur when allowed attempts for download is gone. Now i saw 2 remained attempts, but what will during next available synth updates :lol: A bit strange system.

I guess the demo version is before the bmp adjustment fix.
Good way to scare potential customers.

Return to “Instruments”