PPG WaveGenerator For Mac And PC *Out Now*

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PPG WaveGenerator Plug-in

GruvSyco wrote:Awesome. Had a HD failure this week, replaced drive and went to install latest update of WaveGenerator. No dice. Looking back in this thread, it appears to be a "feature" of the copy protection. Even my eLicenser stuff worked after a restore. Wasn't sure I could ever dislike a protection scheme more than a dongle. I guess I'll see how long it takes for support to get back to me.
Mac and PC App Owners Who Need A Replacement Licence

Should you have a hard drive crash or replace your computer and need to reinstall your software then please email us and include in the email your original order number. We can then issue a replacement licence to you at no cost. This is a one time only service and is limited to one renewal per original licence. The new licence must match the original email address of the original purchase.
Just had a look at the FAQ on the website and the paragraph above doesn't contain the part about it being a one-time service. I was about to ask if this was for real :-o . Where does it say that?

Sucks that you've got to wait to get your license regardless.

cron wrote:
GruvSyco wrote:Awesome. Had a HD failure this week, replaced drive and went to install latest update of WaveGenerator. No dice. Looking back in this thread, it appears to be a "feature" of the copy protection. Even my eLicenser stuff worked after a restore. Wasn't sure I could ever dislike a protection scheme more than a dongle. I guess I'll see how long it takes for support to get back to me.
Mac and PC App Owners Who Need A Replacement Licence

Should you have a hard drive crash or replace your computer and need to reinstall your software then please email us and include in the email your original order number. We can then issue a replacement licence to you at no cost. This is a one time only service and is limited to one renewal per original licence. The new licence must match the original email address of the original purchase.
Just had a look at the FAQ on the website and the paragraph above doesn't contain the part about it being a one-time service. I was about to ask if this was for real :-o . Where does it say that?

I just searched back through this thread to find the part relevant to the hard drive crash and quoted it. They have changed the "one time" part since that was originally written.

GruvSyco wrote:
cron wrote:Just had a look at the FAQ on the website and the paragraph above doesn't contain the part about it being a one-time service. I was about to ask if this was for real :-o . Where does it say that?

I just searched back through this thread to find the part relevant to the hard drive crash and quoted it. They have changed the "one time" part since that was originally written.
Too bad you didn't also quote what I've written above it on page 4 of this thread, a mere two weeks ago.

Your activation has been reset, BTW. Free Weekend service, how about that...
"Until you spread your wings, you'll have no idea how far you can walk." Image

A wavetable from spoken words.
Audio term can never be a substitute for Wavemapper.
Please excuse the poor quality of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KRMaPUzFxk

arakula wrote:Your activation has been reset, BTW. Free Weekend service, how about that...
Thanks for that.

Looks very interesting.

Planning to demo when I have enough free time to put the 7 day demo period to good use, but, for the time being, demoing is going to have to wait.

It seems to have some advantages over Kubik, but also some disadvantages.

Has anybody had the opportunity to try them side-by-side, and have some thoughtful comparison of the pros-and-cons?

I have Kubik, which is a very nice synth, but what do you consider advantages over WaveGenerator?
Instead of going through feature comparisons, I'd rather put it simply in this case: WaveGenerator is the best wavetable synth, by far, interface-wise, feature-wise and sound-wise. You'll agree when you use it.
"Music is spiritual. The music business is not." - Claudio Monteverdi

Just discovered this synth. Anyone know if you can control the VST version from the ipad version? That would be very cool.

Not possible for the time beeing.

I must say it is one of the more interesting synths released recently but a two man company using proprietary online C/R copy protection... Seems legit, will buy. :roll:
No signature here!

DocT wrote:Not possible for the time beeing.
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[Insert Signature Here]

robotmonkey wrote:I must say it is one of the more interesting synths released recently but a two man company using proprietary online C/R copy protection... Seems legit, will buy. :roll:
As I've said before, one of those men is Wolfgang Palm, who released his old synth Plex for free after it was no longer for sale. So I wouldn't worry about C/R being a future issue. Now having Wavegenerator remain compatible with future machines might be another story.

I contemplated intensively why somebody would want to control the Vst-version with the iPad-version, but didn't find a conclusive explanation ;)

DocT wrote:I contemplated intensively why somebody would want to control the Vst-version with the iPad-version, but didn't find a conclusive explanation ;)
I'd like that for making patches on an iPad and then transfer them to a DAW for production. Although that would be exporting rather than controlling.

Wrong topic.
Ha ha suck it!

Return to “Instruments”