Spire: Feature requests

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Halleluiah!!!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Just awesome. I was discussing how spire was not supported anymore today itself lol.

Great but unfortunately they haven't implemented VST2 to VST3 migration which means anything created with the VST2 won't open automatically in the VST3 (in a host that supports migration)

I miss free scalability or at least intermediate levels of fixed scaling like 125%

Ok actually it is crashing for me on Mac m2 pro, latest os, bitwig 4.8, anyone else try ?
The plugin load, but if I try to display it, it is a crash...

Yeah the VST3 is very unstable on AS

Ok, I tried on Reason Studio 12, same story, instant crash...

on FL STUDIO 21.0.2 the same

Bug: Aftertouch not working in VST3?
The first time loading the VST3 took 10-20 seconds in Bitwig, but after that, it opens instantly.
Win 11

the guys told me that it is unfortunately impossible to migrate from VST 2 to VST 3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Migration is a built in feature of the VST3 SDK - it doesn’t need an external tool if done according to spec

Well, migration is a problem for rich... In MacOS it instant-crash...

So anyone updated Spire on Windows 10, with Cubase Pro ideally?
Any issues?

My problem has been resolved by Spire support in less than hour.
1 point for reveal sound !

Return to “Reveal Sound”