Obxd synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum. :shrug:
Well... what should I do after registering?

Kumi_27 wrote:
You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum. :shrug:
Well... what should I do after registering?
Oops, try again.

Well, still not there. When I'm logged in - "no entry", but when I log out - I can read the forum. The permissions are wrong :D

I just set permissions for guests, maybe it's related to registered users. Will check.

Everything should be fine now.

George wrote:
masterhiggins wrote:Cool. Can you take over development for arts acoustic? :)

And on a serious note, destroyfx?
What? :lol:
DO IT!
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

:lol:

1wob2many wrote:A word to the wise though, Mike @ Audiorealism has said that the outside skin definition file caused a lot of compatibility problems. It has gone from ABL3 (you can still change the images, just not the size and placement).
Oh?

What compatibility problems were that?

(If you know.)

The new one is out and sounds great!

Does anyone have a skin like the DS OB6 for this one?

Judging by the timestamps, the VST in the new Mac release is an older version.
Image Image Image Image

Skinning tutorial for Windows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp6DSQiOeoY

I am confused, this program falls under the GPL V3 (even has a copy in the zip file) yet I can find no links to the source code on your (DiscoDSP) website.

Devastator wrote:I am confused, this program falls under the GPL V3 (even has a copy in the zip file) yet I can find no links to the source code on your (DiscoDSP) website.
I have to wait for Soshi reply on this.

George wrote:
Devastator wrote:I am confused, this program falls under the GPL V3 (even has a copy in the zip file) yet I can find no links to the source code on your (DiscoDSP) website.
I have to wait for Soshi reply on this.
I don't think Soshi has a word about it. He was just someone that picked the sources and went further. But the source code belongs to Filatov Vadim (2Dat), and the sources are here: https://github.com/2DaT/Obxd

AFAIK :shrug:
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”