Drumatic 4 - OSX VST release & updated to v1.02

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@integratron
Can you send me your key so I can convert it for you?

Thanks for that super fast and efficient fix. Drumatic 4 v 1.02 now running like a champ on all my DAWs! :D
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Live allows you to assigen 128 parameters per instrument, just choose which ones you want.
If the Drumatic already has preassigned controls showing in Live just hit configure and delete the ones you dont want.

Or, create a drum rack and drop a Drumatic on each channel and assign a different drum sound to each channel.
Thx VariKusBrainZ for these tricks! It's a way to turn around the issue;
But deleting manually a bunch of parameters and reassigning lot of others could be boring...
A simple MIDI learn function onboard is still the better way to work.But I imagine it's a workload for the developers.
Thx again.
my signal loop:brain-}fingers-}machines-}ears-}brain...

Hey PJ,

Not sure if you're aware but there's an issue when using Maschine 2.0.5 (x64) to learn parameters from the Drumatic 4 GUI. It's been mentioned by someone else on the NI Forums although no response there. Seems like Maschine interprets lots of confused parameters really quickly and the result in unworkable (and seems inconsistent too). There's a pretty explanatory gif of what happens here : http://mufirenet.com/stuff/plugin_params.gif

Maschine 2.0.n is a bit of a mess but just in case it's something strange on the Drumatic side...

Cheers!

There are a lot of preset and parameter problems with Maschine 2.0.5. It's a bit better than 2.0.2, but they still have some way to go.

Can I be shallow and ask for the dark/black gui back?

I'm still on the last beta that featured it and it is working fine.

Come on, it's Drumatic. It was born to be black!

:hihi:

Sorry for offtopic. :dog:
yzcoruhT

Can I transfer my license to another user in second hand sell?

LFO8 wrote:Can I transfer my license to another user in second hand sell?
Yes, you can. Just send him your reg file after payment, if he/she accept, that Drumatic will be still licenced to your name (vissible in bottom right corner).
yzcoruhT

BTW? Can anybody tell me:

"Why is not this plugin in KVR Audio Database?" It's the best pure drum synth right now. And also one of the cheapest. In price/sound ratio it has no competition! Only VAT sucks little bit!
yzcoruhT

Hello
Is there any update planned for Drumatic ?

@e-phonic any word on the audio unit version??

I downloaded the demo to give it a try. There's no AU in the zip file, there is VST and VST (x64).

"Kick drum" sounds deeper and fuller in Drumatic3 than in Drumatic4. Or I overlooked a "magic" knob?
yzcoruhT

How about Drumatic 5?

Return to “Instruments”