Any news from Klanghelm?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fese wrote:I thought so, too, but when looking for a compressor in your plugin menu takes longer than actually adjusting the compressor, just maybe something is going wrong :hihi:
quite on the contrary, it means that you know your compressors so well that it takes you more time to find the one you need than to set it up once you found it :-)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:
fese wrote:I thought so, too, but when looking for a compressor in your plugin menu takes longer than actually adjusting the compressor, just maybe something is going wrong :hihi:
quite on the contrary, it means that you know your compressors so well that it takes you more time to find the one you need than to set it up once you found it :-)
I wish it were like that...
Nevertheless I will of course consider buying the new Klanghelm comp as soon as it is released just because I need my Klanghelm plugin collection to be complete (they're collectibles, right?).

tonhelm wrote:
zenvoxpop wrote:Ow common tony :roll:

At least give us some GUI snippet of some knob or something like bootsy does. Some food for thought...
I feel like I've been waiting for sooo long :help:

btw: Will it come with freebie/demo thing like IVGI and DC1A?
yes, I'm planning on release a free version in the style of DC1A again.

I'm finalizing the GUI right now, so the snippet I can give you is quite small :wink:

seems like it's going to beta by the end of this month.

Tony
I feel so warm at heart.Thanks Tony :hug:

I always enjoy reading technical background info stories. Like last day I was reading interview with Rein Narma (of Fairchild 670 fame) and then I gazed a bit into 670 schematics. Not that I understanded it :scared: but I do remember something about input traffo and output traffo reversed and cancelling each other out. It was a fascinating read, it makes you feel more involved somehow.

I mean, this generation is in unique possition, we can actually speak with dev in person.
I just don't know if Tony enjoy speaking about stuff like this or does it annoy him 8)

EDIT: I mean look at this. I looks like some art deco poster.

Ah, I missed the updates. No lack of great compressors here, either, but you know, curiosity and all that...
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Return to “Effects”