Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

Also sent a bug report regarding the VST3 version. All parameters show the value "C" in Cubase no matter what value the parameter is set to. The automation does get read at least, but it is impossible to see or type the value on the arrange page. This all works OK on the VST2 version.

See screenshot at https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/r2pltbd9 ... bvfd1&dl=0

chk071 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:27 pm I can confirm that undo doesn't work in the VST3. Tried in Studio One 4 Pro and Cubase 13 AI on Windows 11. In the VST2, undo works fine.

Undo work on VST3 Win10 Bitwig 5 and Reaper 7

I can also confirm that Undo does not work on the VST3 version in Cubase 13 Pro (it works fine on the VST2 version).

One of the synthesizers I'm interested in

Yea spire has a really awesome UI.

Latest VST2 and VST3 versions 1.5.16 are extremely slow responding in Ableton 11, on Win11. Everything from moving knobs to navigating in the browser, or even moving the VST around the screen is unbearable and is making Ableton 11 slow responding as well.

I have reinstalled newest version 1.5.16, issue persists. However, I reverted to 1.5.15, and issue is solved.

Ohlson_M wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:44 pm Latest VST2 and VST3 versions 1.5.16 are extremely slow responding in Ableton 11, on Win11. Everything from moving knobs to navigating in the browser, or even moving the VST around the screen is unbearable and is making Ableton 11 slow responding as well.

I have reinstalled newest version 1.5.16, issue persists. However, I reverted to 1.5.15, and issue is solved.
Hi!

Please contact support@reveal-sound.com with detailed information about your setup. Thanks!

fgimian wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:42 am Also sent a bug report regarding the VST3 version. All parameters show the value "C" in Cubase no matter what value the parameter is set to. The automation does get read at least, but it is impossible to see or type the value on the arrange page. This all works OK on the VST2 version.
The same problem. All parameters show the value "C". Did you manage to solve it without using VST2?

The Preset Manager is an effing nightmare! reFX Nexus did it the best way possible. Can I delete the Old Projects Presets Folder? It takes FOREVER to rescan if I've added a new bank to my folder.

Return to “Instruments”