How long to get the plugin after buying?

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I've bought Knagalis 12 hours ago via Paypal...... still waiting for a download link, confirmation and/our licence key (or serial). How long does it usually take? I'm used to get downloadable software some minutes after the Paypal process.

And another question:
I'm using the Demo version for Mac and I noticed, that many instruments sound exactly the same, although they have different names and even are different instrument. Is this a limitation of the Demo?

Best,
OrpheusXL
(Dietmar Jokisch)
Many Are Cold, But Few Are Frozen.

OrpheusXL wrote:Hi,

I've bought Knagalis 12 hours ago via Paypal...... still waiting for a download link, confirmation and/our licence key (or serial). How long does it usually take? I'm used to get downloadable software some minutes after the Paypal process.
Some software vendors can do automated delivery, others need a human to receive the order and send out a key or download link. I think NUSofting does the latter.
OrpheusXL wrote:And another question:
I'm using the Demo version for Mac and I noticed, that many instruments sound exactly the same, although they have different names and even are different instrument. Is this a limitation of the Demo?
Hmmm. I'm not sure. I recall the demo doesn't come with the complete sample set (but does come with the complete default preset set), so if some presets have similar settings but different underlying samples, then with the samples missing I suspect you may get some presets that sound similar.

Return to “NUSofting”