MiniSpillage2 Release Candidate 1

Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Emails with download links sent out to all pre-order customers!

Have fun,
AudioSpillage
Last edited by audiospillage on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hiya, greatz on the release.

When downloading i get asked for password to continue. Tried the order no + serial no and neither work, not my comps password either.

Where are passwords given out?

there is an error on your paypal page
"It dreamed itself along"

Hope you aren't hating life now and my bug reports are helping. There are really a lot of super cool features. You got in automation of the sample end time! :clap:

I'm a fan of the snare drum for sure. I think the old model of bass drum needs to be an option too. It had a nice 80s vibe to it. The new one sounds more 909ish maybe? Haha, I guess I prefer your vintage algorithms!

I'm posting these here because I don't expect them to happen soon and this way I can bump them. :lol: Overall, I'm very pleased.

The button in the top left to back to the sequencer is great and I would use that all the time to switch modes both ways. That is to get to edit mode by clicking there on the sequencer page as well.

Display of the MIDI trigger value of the sound.

Option or control clicking to add a trigger on every "x" bars, such as 4 or 8? Or perhaps make it a user definable number? It makes using the mouse much more enjoyable. And if you think about it, when you use a hardware step sequencer you can activate multiple steps at the same time.

Step recording. If there was a MIDI control for skip step and next pattern it would be a fun way of working.

Either a button or MIDI control of step left and step right.

Auto naming pads based on what's loaded ie model + sample. I'm lazy and will probably end up with too many untitled pads as it is now.

Automation on inactive steps. That way I could either play manually or use another sequencer for the notes.

Back to messing with ms2. :)

jackrabbit wrote:Hiya, greatz on the release.

When downloading i get asked for password to continue. Tried the order no + serial no and neither work, not my comps password either.

Where are passwords given out?
Jackrabbit, the password is included in the download email titled 'MiniSpillage2 'Release Candidate 1' Ready For Download'.

AudiosSpillage

mellotronaut wrote:there is an error on your paypal page
Can you explain what the error is? Is the page not opening for you?
Thanks,

AudioSpillage

jonahs wrote:Hope you aren't hating life now and my bug reports are helping. There are really a lot of super cool features. You got in automation of the sample end time! :clap:
Nope, loving every minute of it! Bug reports are great - it means the plugin is getting a good workout. Will reply to your suggestions later.

AudioSpillage

audiospillage wrote:
Jackrabbit, the password is included in the download email titled 'MiniSpillage2 'Release Candidate 1' Ready For Download'.

AudiosSpillage
Sorry. I cant believe i didnt notice that, was too excited about trying this out :D

I confirm the issues with OS10.5. MS2 crashed live(8.2.8 ) when loading :(

audiospillage wrote:
mellotronaut wrote:there is an error on your paypal page
Can you explain what the error is? Is the page not opening for you?
Thanks,

AudioSpillage
i works now. :) thanks
"It dreamed itself along"

Just ordered it.
Will there be an upgrade path to get all the instrument types? I would love to have the fm-types.

jackrabbit wrote:
audiospillage wrote:

AudiosSpillage
Sorry. I cant believe i didnt notice that, was too excited about trying this out :D
Well, you're not the only one!
jackrabbit wrote:I confirm the issues with OS10.5. MS2 crashed live(8.2.8 ) when loading :(
OK, there is clearly an issue with OS X 10.5. We'll look into that today and hopefully have it fixed in RC2. These days most testing is done on 10.6 and 10.7.

Stephen

fceramic wrote:Just ordered it.
Will there be an upgrade path to get all the instrument types? I would love to have the fm-types.
Yep, that's the plan. In the next week or so it should become a bit clearer as we release more information :-)
Thanks!

AudioSpillage

Yo, can't for the life of me figure out how to adjust the last step in the sequencer.

EDIT: Figured it out. Shift click will set the pattern length. Brilliant!

fceramic wrote:Yo, can't for the life of me figure out how to adjust the last step in the sequencer.

EDIT: Figured it out. Shift click will set the pattern length. Brilliant!
Thanks! Yep that one was in the QuickStart guide ;)

jackrabbit wrote:I confirm the issues with OS10.5. MS2 crashed live(8.2.8 ) when loading :(
We've identified the cause of the OS X 10.5 issues so a fix shouldn't be too far away.

Return to “AudioSpillage”