Whatever happened to Abstrakt?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been revisiting this wonderful soundset - resaving it in Kontakt 5 with added automation assignments and making Kore versions of the patches. I notice in the manual it says:
Additionally, we will continue to create more inspirational atmospheres and
unique timbres, to be released as Abstrakt Vol2. Over time, the Abstrakt
library as a whole will build into a formidable sonic arsenal…
I don't think that ever happened which is such a shame! I think this is still one of my favourite Kontakt soundsets and certainly one of the most original - for all the sets made up of samples of strange and esoteric instruments it would be nice to see more of this sort of in depth clever programming. Please resume this projekt.

btw is there anything that might not work in K5 that I should know about? I have used ncw compression and that seems fine but wasn't sure about the scripts although on the face of things it all seems OK.

it could happen. we talk about it all the time.. perhaps you guys should get a petition up.

there should be no issue with kontakt 5, if it all seems fine, it is fine!

That would be brilliant - consider this thread the official Abstrakt petition thread...............

btw do you have any objections to me posting the Koresound versions here when I've finished them?

Or I could send them to you if you prefer? I don't think they would work without the original samples anyway.

that would be fine. We should make the original freeware, anyway, really - since we don't sell it.

soniccouture wrote:that would be fine. We should make the original freeware, anyway, really - since we don't sell it.
Nice idea :)

Yes please. Freeware would be great.

Just wondering. So everyone is buying Konkrete 2 but not Konkrete 1?

Looks like Volume 1 is now released as a nice holiday present. Thank you!

I didn't realize that you guys were also behind Kontakt Experience. Now it all makes sense.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

I'd love more ecclectic/kitchen sink releases like this one. I've had so much fun tinkering with Abstrakt and Scriptorium.

Return to “Soniccouture”