Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, back to that.

GC/MF has 36mo no interest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *

But they don't have the damn thing in stock :x :x :x

The place in Indiana still has the one I was talking about, but not sure that this promotion is covered. I'll call them back again tomorrow. If they say yes (@499) and there isn't any problem with ship to store (so I can return it locally if it sucks) I might do it. (I'm still really jonesing over it)

*You have to make incremental payments, but who cares, I always pay that shit off before hand anyways.

macmurphy wrote:i have the next six lined up...
six.JPG
Good luck finding a case.
:-)
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

tapper mike wrote:
SJ_Digriz wrote:good luck. Buying used online is such a pita.
Actually I've had better luck buying used online then new. My CIC Telecaster Modern Player Plus I bought used. It was amazing right out of the box. The action was set up perfect, almost no buckle wash. On the other hand my MIM Blacktop Modern Player Telecaster I bought new from a dealer and it was crap. Intonation was way off, sharp frets that cut right into you. Needed a neck adjustment and the paint was chipped. The paint chip was expressed by the seller as it was a B-Stock. No more Music123 for me.

My Parker P44 was also a great deal. Flawless in every respect. Used on Ebay.
I guess it's personal experience then. I've bought two guitars used online and returned both. Both were completely misrepresented, one had pictures of a different guitar entirely. And of course the process for getting the return done was not "friendly"
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Buying new online is no fun either . I've had my bad luck . No one likes you to return items . I don't really know if I've bonded with an instrument until a couple months to a year and a half pass by , now I do know within a couple of seconds of playing if I truly dislike . There is no perfect instrument and what's perfect now won't be years later . Tastes change , tones change . I've got to sell 2of my used to buy a new/used 1 . That's my golden rule now .

Completely true.

Of the stuff I haven't bought in store, only ibby 1520a is NOT on the potential chopping block (the Carvin is because I'm really just not into the 25" scale, everything else is great...too bad too because it's my most expensive guitar and because it's custom made, I'll likely take a beating price wise)

There isn't enough space on the Internet to list the shit I've sent back or ditched :lol: (most disappointing being the MM stingray I had to send back, most beautiful bass I've ever seen, fantastic craftsmanship, and played great. But it just didn't sound any better than what I had :shrug: )

EDIT: pretty sure I'm about to have one of my EPIC clean-outs. Some of you know from experience I don't overprice stuff and keep my shit in really good condition :)

I'd like an Ibanez Talman, or another G&L. in the meantime, this Stagg is closer to my financial reach:

it's got a P90 in the neck position.

omg, this g&l: Image

Xiangqi wrote:omg, this g&l: Image
indeed ... that would work!

I like all those.....

Dude came back with a GLOWING review of that guitar. Pretty sure I'll pick it up now.

SJ_Digriz wrote:
bluzkat wrote:Brought this home yesterday and loving it!!!

Telecaster Elite...
super sweet. Congratulations! Tele is still on my list.

The 335 I just bought finished off my Gibson dream guitars ...

Have to work on the Fenders now. Strats are done .. Tele is next.
What model is that one on the left? It's beautiful.

i want a v. i love silverburst and i'm a fan of Brent Hinds so this is top of my list right now.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I'll probably get the Jackson JS22 tomorrow, but i'm not sure yet... :neutral: Anybody got this guitar?

bharris22 wrote:
SJ_Digriz wrote:
bluzkat wrote:Brought this home yesterday and loving it!!!

Telecaster Elite...
super sweet. Congratulations! Tele is still on my list.

The 335 I just bought finished off my Gibson dream guitars ...

Have to work on the Fenders now. Strats are done .. Tele is next.
What model is that one on the left? It's beautiful.
Is that an Es-175? either way that is a beaut!

Stupid American Pig wrote: Is that an Es-175? either way that is a beaut!
Yes, it is one of the custom shop 59' re-issue series. The pick-ups are dang near perfect. It's not the most playable guitar in the world. But it sounds incredible.

Schecter Blackjack ATX with Aged Satin Finish!

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”