New FREE FX sample package(wavs) or refill version !

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New FREE FX sample package(wavs) or refill version (original effects)

Here :

http://www.dorumalaia2.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

you can download the samples package version of DoruMALAIA-FX06 (31,1 mb uncompressed). This package has archived like rar archive and have now only 15,9 mb size . You need WinRAR program to decompress this package .( If you don't have WinRAR , here can download for free the last version :
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm )
DoruMALAIA-FX06 samples package contains 51 wav samples (a beutiful strange world for your soundtracks or songs !)!.Those samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded in CoolEdit PRO 2.0 at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit ! All of those are original and produced by me .
Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location (have 14 mb) .
And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills or samples packages). You can use those samples how you want in your compositions !

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
composer
Last edited by DORUMALAIA on Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hey, nice one doru - you've done it again. Always a pleasure to use your creations!
Downloading now :)
Tracktioneering for a better place to 'be'.....

Thank you my dear friend ! If you want to help me , please , after download , send me a short description about this refill , to put on my webpage !

Doru :)

Thanks, Doru Malaia!

I absolutely love your "Substitutes for Snare"-set, and your effected percussion samples are the only usable effected samples I've ever stumbled upon.

Excellent free stuff.

hey DORU :D
good to see you again :D

and again thanks :wink:

check your private messages :wink:

Thank you to Muz, Pakana and ofcourse Vurt , you are very kind as always ! But , please , if you want to help me , send me a short description of this pakage , my english is very bad and i can't do this myself ! Please ! Thank you very much !

Doru

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”