Request for Aspect Audio Demos

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where are the sound demos for Aspect? It's perhaps my favorite synth and I wan't to hear other people working with it and the sounds they are getting. And a note to Xenos, please release some sound demos with your soundset that you are working on.

thanks in advance, James

Thanks for the positive comments about Aspect. At some point soon I do intend to get some audio demos on the [url=hhtp://www.loomer.co.uk]webpage[/url]. This has been delayed by a few high priority tasks that have come along in the meantime (forthcoming beta of a new Synth, and the Aspect 1.4.3 fix).

Ronnie from Rekkerd posted a nice track over at the Music Cafe that featured a lot of Aspect, called, appropriately enough, aspects.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Beta of a new Synth was all I saw in your reply! Perhaps you might like some help, as I would be a happy testdriver!

Regards, James

I demoed Aspect a while ago and found it lacking in the low end bass department. Seems like a good synth besides that though.
You are currently reading my signature.

I downloaded the demo of Aspect today. Shucks, I saw this thread, and figured to check it out. I quite like the synth, but I'm not sure if there is any post filter distortion.

I'd like to see something like that.

The filters on Aspect Rock, btw.

I also downloaded the delay plug in. I think it is fantastic. I hope to pick it up, the next time I've got a cool $60. I imagine this week/next week

Cheers

sunhome wrote:Beta of a new Synth was all I saw in your reply! Perhaps you might like some help, as I would be a happy testdriver!
Thanks: I'll keep you in mind if I have any slots available in the first round of private beta testing (I prefer using a small group of beta testers because otherwise I find the amount of email and communication rather excessive!)
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

ckatrun411 wrote:I'm not sure if there is any post filter distortion. I'd like to see something like that. The filters on Aspect Rock, btw.

I also downloaded the delay plug in. I think it is fantastic.
Cheers
Thanks for the feedback. You are correct: other than the natural distortion of the filters, there is no post filter distortion unit as such. But this is something I'd like to add at some point.

In Aspect 1.6 the audio routing into the mixer and twin filters is going to be made a bit more flexible. I imagine the distortion as just another patch point that you can route audio into and out of, be it pre filter, post filter, or anywhere else you can think of!

Beta of a new synth? Can we be privy to details yet? Or perhaps clues?
My webcomic that has absolutely nothing to do with music, plugins, technology or football: http://friedcheeseballs.com/start

:clap: noticed the audio demos are now online ;-)

Return to “Loomer”