Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gribs wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
autodafe wrote:not bad,but...another 199$ upgrade :x :x :x
We've get an extra discount in cart. ;)
This is not working for me even when logged into my account. I also sent you a PM about it.

The upgrade has new instruments and redone GUIs. I haven't checked yet (at work) to see if there are updates to the V Collection 4 instruments that include the new GUIs.
Yep here too.

Coupon codes are not available for this product (Arturia V Collection 5 Upgrade)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:Yep here too.

Coupon codes are not available for this product (Arturia V Collection 5 Upgrade)
Sorry, please PM me.

ere2learn wrote:Sample Magic

We are offering a huge 50% OFF our entire range of sample packs, for 24 hours.

Use code : BIRTHDAY50

https://www.samplemagic.com/product-lis ... l-products
I went nuts and bought 15 patch and sample libraries. :)

Uncle E wrote:

I've bought quite a few myself during all their sales. You've gotta get 'em while the gettin's good.

jsp1979 wrote:
Uncle E wrote:

I've bought quite a few myself during all their sales. You've gotta get 'em while the gettin's good.
How are their vocal shout libraries? I've never purchased anything from them before.

Not what I expected.. they also have synth patch sets.. sylenth, spire, massive.. very nice.

Uncle E wrote:
I had to stop myself at 8 :lol:

murnau wrote:
Gribs wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
autodafe wrote:not bad,but...another 199$ upgrade :x :x :x
We've get an extra discount in cart. ;)
This is not working for me even when logged into my account. I also sent you a PM about it.

The upgrade has new instruments and redone GUIs. I haven't checked yet (at work) to see if there are updates to the V Collection 4 instruments that include the new GUIs.
Yep here too.

same goes for me, somehow extra discounts dont work since a month or so :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Yes same here and I have PMed you about it.

Caine123 wrote:same goes for me, somehow extra discounts dont work since a month or so :(
It depends on which product you're looking at. We had discounts in cart on V Collection 5 until around noon today, then Arturia asked us to take it off.

Anyway, please PM me.
Last edited by Uncle E on Sat May 21, 2016 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle E wrote:
Caine123 wrote:same goes for me, somehow extra discounts dont work since a month or so :(
It depends on which product you're looking at. We had discounts in cart on V Collection 5 until around noon today, then Arturia asked us to take it off.

Also, you can always PM me for a better price. :)
That explains it.

EastWest libraries offer looks good, but then one has to factor in the cost of an iLok dongle.. that's another 40 dollars. Please keep that in mind if you don't have one..

You don't need a dongle. They work on the ILOK computer authorization option, as well.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Some not all EastWest libraries do not require a dongle as I understand it.

VitaminD wrote:Not what I expected.. they also have synth patch sets.. sylenth, spire, massive.. very nice.
Same here. I bought 5 Massive patch kits. 8)
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”