Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

scuzzphut wrote:
Is there a story here ??
I thought about doing a meme, and then decided that I'd just say yes there is a long sad story about crysonic. I'll let others tell it :hihi:

Best to search up Crysonic on KVR and read the discussions. However if you like their stuff then by all means by it for $29 or whatever.

Don't believe your getting a huge discount though..
:borg:

Hans25 wrote over at "No Chat": "Soundsonline East West 1 day only sale: Upgrades and additional licenses 50% off (cannot be combined with other discounts) http://www.soundsonline.com"

Hans, do you know which coupon code to use or how to go about this? Can't get it to work ...

Fleer wrote:Hans25 wrote over at "No Chat": "Soundsonline East West 1 day only sale: Upgrades and additional licenses 50% off (cannot be combined with other discounts) http://www.soundsonline.com"

Hans, do you know which coupon code to use or how to go about this? Can't get it to work ...
I am not sure they have prepared it properly yet on the website. Seems like some of them work some of them don't right now.
Last edited by Hans25 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Me too, Hans, got the same email. But no movement on the site regarding upgrade discounts ...

When EastWest says half off, they're saying half off of MSRP, not the actual daily selling price. The price ends up being the same as what JRR currently has on sale:

jrrshop.com/eastwest

btw, we'll probably be adding more EastWest's to the sale soon. I'm working out the details with them.

Anyone know anything about UVI having anything? There are a couple of really tasty sounding packs but they are EXPENSIVE!

Fleer wrote:Me too, Hans, got the same email. But no movement on the site regarding upgrade discounts ...
The only link from the newsletter I received was to the main site. I don't think you need a coupon. If I for example choose Upgrades>>Hollywood Brass>>Buy and choose Upgrade from Gold to Diamond I get a 77% disount and a price of €147 (on the european site).

Uncle E wrote: btw, we'll probably be adding more EastWest's to the sale soon. I'm working out the details with them.
Great news, Uncle!

Hans25 wrote:
Fleer wrote:Me too, Hans, got the same email. But no movement on the site regarding upgrade discounts ...
The only link from the newsletter I received was to the main site. I don't think you need a coupon. If I for example choose Upgrades>>Hollywood Brass>>Buy and choose Upgrade from Gold to Diamond I get a 77% disount and a price of €147 (on the european site).
Yep, saw that too. Would have hoped for an additional 50% or something extra in educational, but I'll wait for JRR's move now. Cheers, Hans!

hibidy wrote:Anyone know anything about UVI having anything? There are a couple of really tasty sounding packs but they are EXPENSIVE!
I posted a $30 discount for everything above $99 on the website. I don't remember how long it lasts. I have an additional $30 personal code I got because I'm such a good customer :wink: . You can have that if you want it.

Edit: Vouche code 251214. Lasts until 25 Dec.
Last edited by Hans25 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

hibidy wrote:Anyone know anything about UVI having anything? There are a couple of really tasty sounding packs but they are EXPENSIVE!
Well, hibidy, I went for this GospelMusicians Neo-Soul Keys 5X Ultimate package, which they have on sale, but also can be found at retailers like JRR.
Amazing electric pianos, really. Bought AIR Velvet, LoungeLizard4, Pianoteq5 R2/W1 and other Wurli/Rhodes, but this GospelMusicians stuff is incredible.

I have the very first version. Between UVI/kontakt/dongle yes/no/upgrade prices......I've got zero clue what to do to upgrade OR what I'd get :scared: Nice sounding stuff though.

Check out Jamal's site, hibidy, he added four other instruments, effects, amps, mastering. Nice!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”