Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That price on Omnisphere has been the usual price for about 2 or 3 months now.

Numanoid wrote:
BBFG# wrote:Apologies for expressing a desire to read what this thread is usually about.
OK, then.

So did somebody actually buy UVI Complete Toy Museum ?

What can it be used for? It goes on sale regularly like clockwork, bet the next 40% sale will be around Black Friday
I imagine the collection would be of interest to composers writing music for certain films or commercials. It also might be of interest to people who like to use unusual sounds in their recordings.

Soniccouture has some Kontakt instruments that they give away for free with purchase (not available directly as a freebie) including a grand toy piano, a speak and spell, and a collection of Kazoos. In the past when I have bought instruments from them, they offered choice of one or two of their collection of freebies as an extra bonus, so I have collected several interesting instruments. The grand toy piano is particularly good, in my opinion.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Gribs wrote:I imagine the collection would be of interest to composers writing music for certain films or commercials. It also might be of interest to people who like to use unusual sounds in their recordings.
With the excellent arp section of the UVI Workstation, most sounds are usable.

But I guess UVI Toy ships without a dedicated GUI, and that takes a lot of the fun away.

BBFG# wrote:That price on Omnisphere has been the usual price for about 2 or 3 months now.
Do you mean in general or at audiodeluxe? I tried to add it a month ago and I didnt get anything even though I was logged in. This is the first time I see Omnisphere this low at retail.

Anyway nobody have written this in bagains only thread so even though it's old news it's still news around here.

Hans25 wrote:
BBFG# wrote:That price on Omnisphere has been the usual price for about 2 or 3 months now.
Do you mean in general or at audiodeluxe? I tried to add it a month ago and I didnt get anything even though I was logged in. This is the first time I see Omnisphere this low at retail.

Anyway nobody have written this in bagains only thread so even though it's old news it's still news around here.
At audiodeluxe. I was watching it when I still had it on my list of considerations. So it was showing in my cart at that price for at least those 2-3 months. It has since then, completely dropped off my list and was only of some interest in seeing what could be a market trend in nearing a possible EOR.

Numanoid wrote:
Gribs wrote:I imagine the collection would be of interest to composers writing music for certain films or commercials. It also might be of interest to people who like to use unusual sounds in their recordings.
With the excellent arp section of the UVI Workstation, most sounds are usable.

But I guess UVI Toy ships without a dedicated GUI, and that takes a lot of the fun away.
The pictures on JRRShop.com show various instruments loaded in both UVI workstation and in Machfive 3.0.

I don't know much about UVI, but is this free product the workstation? It looks like a decent product.

http://www.uvi.net/en/software/uvi-workstation.html
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Gribs wrote:I don't know much about UVI, but is this free product the workstation? It looks like a decent product.

http://www.uvi.net/en/software/uvi-workstation.html
Yeah, UVI Workstation is free, you can also grab some free demos of UVI stuff to get going.

Gribs wrote:The pictures on JRRShop.com show various instruments loaded in both UVI workstation and in Machfive 3.0.
I don't know much about UVI, but is this free product the workstation? It looks like a decent product.
The workstation is free and available from the UVI site. Mello seems to often be given away with purchase as is Digital Synsations.
You have to have an iLok account though and run the PACE software along with it.

Hans25 wrote:Well my impression is that what you wrote was a way of "kindly" informing me how the rules are, except this was your opinion and not a rule.
You been a member since 2005, why should I try to tell you about the rules?

Are you some kind of sleeper member, activated again now?

BBFG# wrote:At audiodeluxe. I was watching it when I still had it on my list of considerations. So it was showing in my cart at that price for at least those 2-3 months. It has since then, completely dropped off my list and was only of some interest in seeing what could be a market trend in nearing a possible EOR.
Ok that's really strange :?. The most discount I could get when the sale began (when it first appeared in the sales list) was the $20 like all other places. Maybe I have been blacklisted for showing some pictures of their products on sale :D .

Hans25 wrote:Maybe I have been blacklisted for showing some pictures of their products on sale :D .
Probably more due to the fact that your IQ level is reflected in your username

Numanoid wrote:
Are you some kind of sleeper member, activated again now?
Yes I am The Sleeping Beauty myself and you are the mistletoe :D.

Numanoid wrote:Probably more due to the fact that your IQ level is reflected in your username
Well I guess we have a clear violation of the rules now mr. smart guy :wink: .

Hans25 wrote:
BBFG# wrote:At audiodeluxe. I was watching it when I still had it on my list of considerations. So it was showing in my cart at that price for at least those 2-3 months. It has since then, completely dropped off my list and was only of some interest in seeing what could be a market trend in nearing a possible EOR.
Ok that's really strange :?. The most discount I could get when the sale began (when it first appeared in the sales list) was the $20 like all other places. Maybe I have been blacklisted for showing some pictures of their products on sale :D .
Most have a MAP of the $20.00 off. With just a little more searching, I've found it for $429-$459.00 at times. And like I said, in my my cart, the $419.00 price has been pretty consistent.

Hans25 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Probably more due to the fact that your IQ level is reflected in your username
Well I guess we have a clear violation of the rules now mr. smart guy :wink: .
So far Hans25 looks a bit smarter then you. :D
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”