Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote:Is is just me or is this month's Track Spark goody bag underwhelming even by $2.99 standards?
As always it depends on what you want and what you need.
For me all their bags have been underwhelming so far (nothing I needed or hadn't covered by other plug-ins) for other people there have been a few good things in there ?!? :borg:

want Audiofile Engineering's Myriad 4 batch processor for Mac?

https://deals.macupdate.com/bundle/

That's even cheaper than the cross promo price I got and you get all the other fluff like Toast Titanium...
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

mgw38 wrote:Is is just me or is this month's Track Spark goody bag underwhelming even by $2.99 standards?
Underwhelmed here too. Not that I've tried Monumental drums yet...but it's a cut down version.

With current sales, what is the cheapest I can get Izotope's production bundle for? From what I'm seeing, cheapest way is get Alloy 2 from JRRshop, Trash 2 (from guitar center/musician's friend), then the loyalty upgrade from JRRshop for a total of $348.25.

That said, I can get Ozone 7 Advanced EDU for $212. Would it still count for Izotope's $99 upgrade to production? That'd be $312, so $34 cheaper. I guess the thing to ask is, does Izotope distinguish between standard and educational keys to block certain upgrade deals? I wouldn't think they would, but just want to be sure.

No, I agree with you that this was the most lackluster package so far, only about 1/3 of the sample content of previous months.

The Drum lib is a SE version only contanining parts of the full lib, so monumental isn't really the right term for it :P

The Gain plug is at least sold for $18, so $3 for that aint too bad. But then again I wasn't really shopping for that kind of plug.

Hope it is just a temp blimp due to the summer, and that they will be back stronger in the fall :)

What has been good though is that the That Thing plug which was a TrackSpark giveaway earlier this year just got updated to v1.2, and that is free. Not all magware give access to updates.

yup...cancelled TrackSpark today. Good idea, but the quality of products is no where near the standard they set in the first few goody bags.

it's a nice business model though, if a 1000 people weren't fussed about losing $2.99 each month, that right there is a nice little earner for somebody each month lol. It's a bit like those insurances some people take out for a few dollars a month, where the person is thinking that they are getting something from it but in reality aren't getting much if anything at all.

I've gotta say Unfiltered Audio indent is excellent. Very nice used in front of a cab emulator. The modulation section is what really makes it cool though. Between this and Trash 2, which I also picked up, I'm going to have an absolutely filthy evening :evil: :party:
Meh

the Valve filter by Audiothing was the best plugin of all their package.

hivkorn wrote:the Valve filter by Audiothing was the best plugin of all their package.
But it was free via other routes, I think I got it from BedroomProducerBlog
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Numanoid wrote: another freebie today :hyper:

Samples from Mars got an anniversary and to celebrate have set DX from Mars (reg $39) for free today only

http://samplesfrommars.com/collections/ ... 1haWwuY29t

It is based on the Oberheim DMX, and formatted for Kontakt, WAV, Live, Logic EXS and Maschine
Great find, Num :tu:

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
hivkorn wrote:the Valve filter by Audiothing was the best plugin of all their package.
But it was free via other routes, I think I got it from BedroomProducerBlog
Would love to find it if it's still out there.

Splice.com are offering serum on a rent-to-own deal at 19 x $9.99 a month:

https://splice.com/plugins/purchase/serum
Will I end up paying more than the retail price for Serum?
No, you will pay exactly the same retail price with no additional costs or fees.

What happens if I cancel my plan?
If you cancel, your progress towards ownership will be saved and you will keep access to Serum until the end of your current billing cycle. If you ever decide to resume your plan, you will continue your payments right where you left off.

Can I buy Serum outright to instantly get my license?
Yes, you can pay off your remaining balance at any time.

Sounds like a good deal for serum

OneOfManyPauls wrote:Splice.com are offering serum on a rent-to-own at 19 x $9.99 a month:

https://splice.com/plugins/purchase/serum
Will I end up paying more than the retail price for Serum?
No, you will pay exactly the same retail price with no additional costs or fees.

What happens if I cancel my plan?
If you cancel, your progress towards ownership will be saved and you will keep access to Serum until the end of your current billing cycle. If you ever decide to resume your plan, you will continue your payments right where you left off.

Can I buy Serum outright to instantly get my license?
Yes, you can pay off your remaining balance at any time.
Nice, I couldn't afford Serum otherwise, gonna bite this.
S***, I was even wondering how to spend the last $15 I had left this month of my budget.

Probably will also bite if they offer that plan for other over-$100 plugins or bundles.

Thanks for the info.

[edit: Oh yeah, Serum rented, installed and ready to go, very nice. Now let's go watch those hundreds of youtube tutorials.]
Last edited by pottering on Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Now even Kanye can afford to buy it.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”