Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hans25 wrote: Thank you for changing your post.
You're welcome, Hans. Thanks for acknowledging.

hibidy wrote:Edit

I just wanna talk gear! :lol:
Wow. I'm for this unique and new idea.

I can't even imagine what that would be like!?!?! :party:

Deleted
Last edited by Uncle E on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

I like dusted williams stuff from nerve. I'll check it out later. Definitely not into to big bottoms like that though :hihi:

valerian_777 wrote:
Uncle E wrote:Free UVI Mello with any non-UVI purchase of $99 or more at JRR Shop. Simply add Mello to your cart along with any qualifying order and you'll receive it free:

jrrshop.com/uvi-mello
This simply don't work when i make a purchase after i logged in. When i put Mello in my cart without beeing logged in it works. This was the same issue like with Digital Synsations before, it really drives me nuts.
Sorry for quoting myself but the mechanism on your site still don't work. Thanx!
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Uncle E wrote:
Dusted William Sounds Super Funky Ass Drum Loops, normally $29, is now on sale for $9.99 at JRR Shop:

jrrshop.com/dusted-william-sounds-super-funky-ass-drum-loops
Or do you guys like this image better?

The one with the cat is better. And when I say "better", I mean "completely ridiculous". :D

Please put something else I want on sale, E, so I can bump my purchase up to $100 and get a free copy of UVI Mello. I need about $50ish more dollary-doos worth of something.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

do it!!!!!!!!!

No, ima pass. Actually the loops sound ok, but even at 10 bucks I've got drums covered (please take nothing personal DW! )

Sorry if this has been covered, but are the Waves weekend deals available at JRR? I looked for the Kramer collection and couldn't find it.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Hewitt Huntwork wrote:Sorry if this has been covered, but are the Waves weekend deals available at JRR? I looked for the Kramer collection and couldn't find it.
Waves kicked jrr out a few weeks ago and despite many of us wrote to Waves and asked to bring them back they seem to stay hard in this case.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Uncle E wrote:
Dusted William Sounds Super Funky Ass Drum Loops, normally $29, is now on sale for $9.99 at JRR Shop:

jrrshop.com/dusted-william-sounds-super-funky-ass-drum-loops
Or do you guys like this image better?

<image removed>
That is rather crude.

valerian_777 wrote:
Waves kicked jrr out a few weeks ago and despite many of us wrote to Waves and asked to bring them back they seem to stay hard in this case.
Thanks for the information.

Doesn't Waves know Uncle E is the best?
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Waves weekend special:
PS22 Stereo Maker -$49
DeBreath - $79
Eddie Kramer Artist Signature Collection - $129
Use this link for an additional 10% the above or ANY waves product: http://refer.waves.com/bi6ev

hibidy wrote:I like dusted williams stuff from nerve. I'll check it out later. Definitely not into to big bottoms like that though :hihi:
But I am! :hyper:

I bought his offerings a while back already. Great stuff!

Andurian wrote:Are they shipping it to us directly, or does it go to you then you ship it to us?
Unfortunately, they ship to us and then we'll be shipping to you. They're not flexible about drop-shipping, I'm afraid.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”