Mac users behold...

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

I'm not sure if you have noticed, but an iphone costs considerably more, and (in the midi/audio realm) does considerably less than a 'real' controller, so stop crying, and spend your money wisely.

what happens if someone calls you during a set?

wait, never mind: i don't care.

Reverse Engineer wrote:I'm not sure if you have noticed, but an iphone costs considerably more, and (in the midi/audio realm) does considerably less than a 'real' controller, so stop crying, and spend your money wisely.
thing is, most people buy an iphone as a PHONE, so your comment makes no sense, it's not like people will buy iphones/itouch just to use as a controller, it's a FREE added bonus to a phone/ipod/gps/movie player/browser/etc
Nonplus wrote:what happens if someone calls you during a set?

it's called airplane mode and EVERY cell phose has it, it's mandatory

Muzik 4 Machines wrote:it's called airplane mode and EVERY cell phose has it, it's mandatory
hilarious, you

"every" -- i do no think that means what you think it means

ignorant, too

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1644 -- "no cell phone, radio, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth signals are emitted from iPhone" -- so how does it control other devices?

Do those sour grapes make your mouth all puckered up like a... well anyway, I doubt anyone's been sitting around looking for an alternative MIDI controller and will now buy an iPhone because of this. Awesome. I think it's but a taste of what's to come. Screw you Wii-mote. Step aside for the iPhone.
Reverse Engineer wrote:I'm not sure if you have noticed, but an iphone costs considerably more, and (in the midi/audio realm) does considerably less than a 'real' controller, so stop crying, and spend your money wisely.

Nonplus wrote:
Muzik 4 Machines wrote:it's called airplane mode and EVERY cell phose has it, it's mandatory
hilarious, you

"every" -- i do no think that means what you think it means

ignorant, too

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1644 -- "no cell phone, radio, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth signals are emitted from iPhone" -- so how does it control other devices?
didnt know apple disabled wifi(dumb) with airplane mode, but every means every, it's mandated by almost every country air regulation to have an airplane mode that disable the transmitter(even if it's been proved long ago that cell phones in airplanes are just a myth, problem being the signal :lol: and the air company being the greedy bastards they are, wanting to charge extortionist rates for air to ground calls

and lets say you get a call when playing, how hard is it just to NOT answer your stupid phone :lol:

Nonplus wrote:what happens if someone calls you during a set?

:hihi:

I'm .. not seeing the fuss. What's the fuss about? I'm reading tetchy responses between people here and I'm not even undertanding why anyone cares..?

You can't just turn off the phone portion? Heck, I know I can do that on my lil ol' WinMo phone I couldn't see the UberPhone missing such a simple usable feature.

zerocrossing wrote:Do those sour grapes make your mouth all puckered up like a... well anyway, I doubt anyone's been sitting around looking for an alternative MIDI controller and will now buy an iPhone because of this. Awesome. I think it's but a taste of what's to come. Screw you Wii-mote. Step aside for the iPhone.
Why would i feel bitter? I barely use the controller i have, let alone wishing i had another, less capable one.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”