Some questions befor i buy...

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I listened to the demo, and I must say I'm as thrilled with it as with altiverb last year.

I ended up not buying that one because it's just too cpu intensive and too "bulky" for my taste.

In AAR, there's such a finess, smoothness and richness inside this reverb that I'm really wanting to buy this. Especially because i've seen the 1% cpu usage it uses in sounrforge and almost no meter increase on my audio work pc.

I wonder if somebody had put this trough a comparative test with cubase's roomworks. What I found myself was that roomworks almost comes close but sounds a bit more rough and steal like, but would like other's oppinions about this as well...

The thing is, I own EWQL orchestra silver, and would like a decent verb for this which is a bit more expressive than roomverb. The built in reverb there is quite useless, roomverb SE is quite ok ish but somehow it feels like the instruments excite the space too much.

EW's new PLAY engine has these convoluted reverbs. But i'll have to upgrade for it and I heard these reverbs might sound good but consume lots of CPU. I wonder who has experience with those already, and if the artsaccoustic reverb could be as good ?

Return to “Arts Acoustic”