Tampa-Florida / energyXT- Audio - Midi - VST - Cubase - ETC

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am want to invite individuals that have similar interests to meet for coffee and discuss computer music, exchange ideas and learn from each other.

I leave in Tarpon Springs which is north of Clearwater. I can travel to Tampa or St Pete. Please post your comments or email me.

A nice idea, if only the world was a bit smaller! :hihi:

A good start would be to enter your location in your forum profile :D

you MIGHT be the closest XT user to me Kalamata, and i live (some hours away) in Atlanta!

(so maybe you tie with koolkeys) :hihi: but he's more of a tracktion guy i think :oops:

wish he'd send that T3 demo this way :( :help:
i am me and i am free...k thx bai

Thanks for the support and keeping this post alive. :D

Really, what I want to do is start a local computer music group focused around energyXT but I am willing to let this go if hampers people form responding. Perhaps some big metropolitan areas may already have done this.

had planned going out for a walk anyway so I might as well come over... :hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

where is West Caprazumia?
Oh! Germany.
Better run!

Kalamata Kid wrote:where is West Caprazumia?

hehe - I made this up myself from scratch, just for the fun of it - my intention was something that sounds a bit exotic yet authentic and yields to zero Google entries (apart from the ones created by kvr) :-D
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Tue May 15, 2007 3:00 pm

hehe - I made this up myself from scratch, just for the fun of it - my intention was something that sounds a bit exotic yet authentic and yields to zero Google entries (apart from the ones created by kvr) :-D
timeless bait

jens wrote: Tue May 15, 2007 3:00 pm

lmao, i just found this post for this exact reason

:-D

Return to “energyXT”