sneeek peeeek

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

heres a sneeeek peeeek

for the next M42 Nebula UPDATE:

what do ya think?

GUI looks better than previous version - but now seems more pinky/purpley

So ignoring the gui, what significant changes are there with this update? Can't find any info on the algo site.

1-2-Many wrote:GUI looks better than previous version - but now seems more pinky/purpley
Its a purple durple nebula..I really like it myself!!! I also like the fact that the actual M42 nebula is back on the GUI. The purple reminds me of the Fizmo gone spacey.

I am getting details on what is being updated, so hang on!..but as we said..this is a Sneeek Peeek.

Looks good, but it would REALLY look great with a bronze-like metallic look.

I simply cannot wait for this one!!!

Mike

I'm sure the sound quality is top notch, but from an aesthetic point of view, the knobs in the bottom row of f/x screams "homemade SE project." I know that's a terrible thing to say, but despite the sure quality, the look might turn off some potential customers who will make a quick judgment without listening?
..what goes around comes around..

agreed - I'd go for some black rubbery looking knobs here.

Agree on the metallic comment too - something like a brushed purple anodized metal look 8)

Ahhh since the M42 is now displayed on the X-Y controller, you know it is a little known fact that the sound quality will be improved by 124.22% - 158.6325% over the previous releases. By that addition alone. Yea Yea reallllllyy it will uh huh.

Heh. Seriously Tim it does look good. I would vote for a slightly deeper purple with a more metallic look. Add a little "satin" to the metallic parts. (Photoshop style).

And whens the release?
Lets all start about 30 different threads using the rumor theory that harping/speculating about release dates will actually make it release sooner.

Looks good Tim. Thanks for the info.

Curt

At first I tought that the color change was bad (green sliders with pink "dot" styles lights...) but after a few minute of standing in front of it I think it looks clearer that way.

Looking foward the new spec.!

The sliders and knobs are screaming made with Synth Edit ... i'd change 'em if you're planning to sell it .. i'm not keen on the little keyboard either

no doubt it'll sound good tho' ...

1-2-Many wrote:agreed - I'd go for some black rubbery looking knobs here.

Agree on the metallic comment too - something like a brushed purple anodized metal look 8)
Don't worry..this is just a preview..nothing perm..the DR has something up his sleeve.

some new features will be bug fixes like the FL studio bug, a noise generator, and the keyboard( which was a user request)and a much better GUI. More to follow.

Return to “AlgoMusic”