AMG ONE Demo OSX AU

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings,

Any word on the progress of the ONE Demo AU? I highly am anticipating this wonderful plug-in, as I am debating less about replacing Stylus RMX. The Only flaw I see with this is the lack of midi drag & drop. However, everything else makes up for it, REX file and ACID import. Both functions RMX cannot do without converting and impossible for ACID. Hoping that this plug in will survive the test of time, I await the Demo before hitting the very few places that carry it. Any info on the release of the demo would be most appreciated.

Cheers

RZ
MAC OSX 10.7.2/Corei7 3.0 GHz/8GB RAM/2 TB HD Total/Saffire Pro24DSP/AXIOM 61/LogicPro 9.1.6 (64)/Reason 5.0.1/Live 6.0.7/Stylus RMX 1.9.6e (64)

The demo is ready and working but we're putting together some content to go with it and expanding the website a bit. Won't be long now, and we'll have video demos for ONE soon too.

Regards
Dave

Dave - any idea of an ETA for the One (win) demo ???

The demos have been coded for ages but we've been holding them back until the 1.01 update to go live. We're also waiting on AMG implementing their download area and putting together content bundles to go with the demo.

I think Matt is better placed to give a definitive answer?

Regards
Dave

Return to “Muon Software”