Muon Tau Pro - Need Basic Support

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Harmonic Noise Makers,
I have one problem with Tau Pro, the "sustain" problem.
How can i stop that noise whem i change the Tau Pro frame 2 another Tau Pro frame(diferent from first)?
I use FLStudio5 and im doing some cool sttufs here. Psychedelic sttufs. But how i do that "no sustain"?

Tks 4 all and good ideas in u music mind jorney.

Obs: This Bass Lines make me crazy! Try in day and dream in night with Bass Lines. God help me!

PLS...

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.

Regards
Dave

Is it the case that you are using the pattern sequencer in FLStudio for your basslines. If so then the sustain occurs because the notes are not turned off until a new note is recieved. If a new note is not recieved then the last note played will just continue to sustain. To avoid this problem either send the pattern to the piano roll or enter notes into the piano roll to begin with.

kevmo

KEVMO, very tks 4 u help.
Now i can use Muon Tao in my projects. YEAH!!!

I dont understand somethings in Bass Lines. Can i use 3,4,5... Bass Lines in same project? What the difference between this Bass Lines? I use the FLStudio5 and i think in use the Piano Roll for all noises in my projects. Can u talk about "basic" instructions 4 my Psytrance projects in FLStudio5?

Kavarez,

If you want basic instructions I'm guessing you are new to music making. If so, welcome. If not , welcome.

I can not tell you specific instructions on how many bass lines to use or how to write Psytrance, but i can suggest how you approach it.

To put it simply people either make music by studying music or by using their ears, or a combination of both.

Neither way is right or wrong and which process you use is less important than the end result.

my advice would be :

above all listen (use your ears to make decisions).

if you want to make music the only thing you can do that is 'wrong' is to do nothing.

if you make music for youself it only matters if you like it, so to begin with experiment as much as you like. From your experiments select what you like and leave the rest. It may take time but it really does'nt matter if you enjoy it.

if you want to make music for others then you will need to create what they like. It is of course much harder to please other people (I prefer to write for me and if others like it then it is a bonus). Play your music to other people. Listen to what they say and see if helps you to write 'better' music. If not, do not worry about it just keep trying.

kevmo

Realy tks!
"I prefer to write for me and if others like it then it is a bonus."
This is the spirit of music. No money, no politic, just do some ppl happy.
"use your ears to make decisions" Yeah im using! (hehehe)
Tks 4 all u say in this topic.
Can i put here some links here 4 u see my projects and comment them?

Kavarez,

to properly comment on other peoples work needs care and consideration. This takes time which unfortunately I have very little of at the moment so I will have to decline. Sorry.

remember your first concern should be how you feel about your work. Sometimes it is best to wait until you feel strong and confident about your work before exposing it to other peoples comments. It is probably better to work by yourself at getting a clearer idea of what you are trying to achieve creatively first and then seek technical advice to help to accomplish your aims.

kevmo

Tks 4 all u do in this topic.
U open my mind and some day i send u one "good music" made for my self.
Tks Kevmo!

Return to “Muon Software”