Tranquil Blue skin for SynthMaster - updated for version 2.8

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote:If you lived in a desert, I bet I could still sell you a bucket of sand.
:-).
Yeah, I wished that Bulent had commissioned an entirely new skin from Satya.
rsp
sound sculptist

Aloysius wrote:If you lived in a desert, I bet I could still sell you a bucket of sand.
It looks like you, sir, have the knowledge to become a billionaire :clap:

sircuit wrote:
It looks like you, sir, have the knowledge to become a billionaire :clap:
Perhaps you meant to quote satYatunes. :idea:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On a serious note, I demoed SynthMaster and i couldn't stand the color themes. My eyes get so tired in 10-15 minutes, I see only blurry lines in front of my eyes (I'm also on a retina screen). Some people like and use the Evil skin, that one is effectively making me dizzy. I liked the synth and I searched for skins and I found satYatunes'. For me, this skin made the difference between using Synthmaster as a preset machine and actually doing hours of sound design with it. So in the end I don't care if they bundle the skin I paid $10 and give it away for free. I really don't.

sircuit wrote:On a serious note, I demoed SynthMaster and i couldn't stand the color themes. My eyes get so tired in 10-15 minutes, I see only blurry lines in front of my eyes (I'm also on a retina screen). Some people like and use the Evil skin, that one is effectively making me dizzy. I liked the synth and I searched for skins and I found satYatunes'. For me, this skin made the difference between using Synthmaster as a preset machine and actually doing hours of sound design with it. So in the end I don't care if they bundle the skin I paid $10 and give it away for free. I really don't.
Well done. :tu:

sircuit wrote:
Elektronisch wrote: well that is pitty for those who paid money for the skin, including me :roll:
Well, without our (paid) support, maybe this theme would not have been further developed by satYatunes and consequently would not have been reach at the stage to enter KV's attention. The simple fact that we'll have a decent Synthmaster theme until version 3.0 comes out, for a 2-coffees price, is simply great imho.
First of all its not a kickstarter project. Indeed without money it wouldnt been developed but problem is its new product that some of US paid money and others will get for free wich is not fair from a side of those who paid. I wouldnt felt upset if i wouldve bought skin more then couple years ago but it came out quite recently, not even a year ago.

Guys, I have been travelling for last two weeks and real life has been very hectic. I did not get a chance to update my website or respond here. I apologize :(

I really don't want my customers to feel bad cause without you the skins wouldn't have been possible :hug: Here is what I would like to offer:

1. If you are interested in any one of the other commercial skins in my store (equal or less value), you can have it for free. Please drop a me a note through Contact form and let me know the paypal id or the transaction # from Tranquil Blue transaction.

2. I understand, I have only Melda and Dune 2 skins and not all customers own these two plugins. Hence I am extending the offer to future skins of equal or less value.

I am planning to release more skins in near future.
Last edited by satYatunes on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Elektronisch wrote: http://www.satyatunes.com/web/tranquilblue.php
its in the details of the skin
Thanks, I'm running the latest version of SM. Does anyone know when the Tranquil Blue skin will be added ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

satYatunes wrote: I really don't want my customers to feel bad cause without you the skins wouldn't have been possible. Here is what I would like to offer:
That's a very generous offer. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

First I think that is a fantastic and generous offer.

On the other hand, congratulations for going the distance and getting the attention of Synthmaster. This DESERVED to be part of the synth, and I am happy to have aided in the development with my money...an investment which in my opinion has paid off. Now with each new incarnation of Synthmaster, this will be included and I will not have to wait for an update and it will all work smoothly out of the box.

Worth every penny I paid to both parties!

Great news. Doesn't seem to have been added into Synthmaster at this time. Will check back.
Play it by ear

Teksonik wrote:
satYatunes wrote: I really don't want my customers to feel bad cause without you the skins wouldn't have been possible. Here is what I would like to offer:
That's a very generous offer. :tu:
+1

satYatunes wrote:Guys, I have been travelling for last two weeks and real life has been very hectic. I did not get a chance to update my website or respond here. I apologize.

I really don't want my customers to feel bad cause without you the skins wouldn't have been possible. Here is what I would like to offer:

1. If you are interested in any one of the other commercial skins in my store (same value or less), you can have it for free. Please drop a me a note and let me know the paypal id or the transaction # from Tranquil Blue transaction.

2. I understand not all will have Melda and Dune 2 plugin. So the offer is valid for future skins too. I am planning to release soundsets in future as well.
Hey!

that is generous of you, also very nice to hear, thank you :)

Well, I was looking forward to buy your skin, now it comes free with the synth... :) A very good work I think has to be payed.

Teksonik wrote:
Elektronisch wrote: http://www.satyatunes.com/web/tranquilblue.php
its in the details of the skin
Thanks, I'm running the latest version of SM. Does anyone know when the Tranquil Blue skin will be added ?
It will be released in version 2.8.5. The beta is already out for few days. I don't have a date but all I can say is it's not far away.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Return to “Instruments”