Will the AI soon take over everything?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Synthman2000 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:12 pmIt'll probably be mixed like trash, "mastering" well even after 10 years AI mastering is beyond a joke.
I bet Ozone does a better job than you can.
[/quote]

That really shows you to be someone has very little real knowledge about what you write at multiple levels. You are a good joker that's for sure.

FWIW just about every module/tool in Ozone is bettered by another separate tool here. I literally have Ozone as a baseline for judging better tools.

Keep trying, keep Ozoning, it's at your level. :tu:

Synthman2000 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:33 pm It'll probably be mixed like trash, "mastering" well even after 10 years AI mastering is beyond a joke.
I bet Ozone does a better job than you can.

That really shows you to be someone has very little real knowledge about what you write at multiple levels. You are a good joker that's for sure.

FWIW just about every module/tool in Ozone is bettered by another separate tool here. I literally have Ozone as a baseline for judging better tools.

you should master one of his tracks, show him what he's missing!

He is neither a mate or client. I work with people who know what they are getting and who have respect for knowledge, experience, quality and craft.

What makes you think would I want to ? It would be idiotic conversing, let alone working with someone who attempts to insult. I am merely responding to an attempt to insult, no need for me to change minds. He is fine, he can crack on with Ozone.

RunBeerRun wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:53 pm AI is no threat they're robots made by weak humans ...
Exactly. Trust the AI (says the AI).

lfm wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:57 am I know the pie does not do details I was looking for. But some at least.
- look at tiny part "band members" tells a story in the big picture
- producer quite a bite
Only if it's accurate and, as I pointed out, it very clearly isn't. It's probably come from some disgruntled bass player or rhythm guitarist who thinks he's been hard done by because everyone is getting more money than he is.
All to do with "size" if a producer bother having a cut. Major artist with millions in sales he would be a fool not to have a cut.
Again, it would depend who he or she is producing. If the artist is a bigger name than the producer, then it's the artist in the box seat for negotiations. If it was me, he could work for an upfront fee or f**k off.
A lot of bands have fallouts if not agreed on how things are split, some realize much too late how fooled they are.
Can't do much about stupidity.
Synthman2000 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:33 pmThat really shows you to be someone has very little real knowledge about what you write at multiple levels. You are a good joker that's for sure.
Yeah, right. I'm sure it makes you feel better about yourself to believe that but what you believe has no bearing upon reality.
FWIW just about every module/tool in Ozone is bettered by another separate tool here.
So what? Separate tools won't do as good a job as a suite of tools that are all designed to work together.
If we're talking no. 1 albums and no. 2 singles, then you're spot-on. Of course, if you've never achieved that, maybe you need to look more closely at your tools and methods? That said, it's just mastering, it doesn't really make that much difference to anything, other than how loud the final product is. If your mix is any good, you will hardly notice any difference.
Synthman2000 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:52 pm He is neither a mate or client. I work with people who know what they are getting and who have respect for knowledge, experience, quality and craft.
You'd get some respect if you were better at it than I am, or even as good, but I doubt that you are and you are probably too gutless to put your money where your mouth is anyway. It seems you are happy to live in this world of subjectivism, where you can convince yourself you are really good at something that's not very difficult in the first place and doesn't really matter that much anyway.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I'll definitely be spending more of my time with this, deep, insightful conversation.

Return to “Production Techniques”