Novation V-Station and Bass Station skins (Peak, Summit and BS2)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bass Station V-Station

Where is the drop down menu? In cubase header? Try the vst2 version of v station. It has it the vst3 version doesn't. I couldn't remember how to copy the vst2 presets so the vst3 header sees it too.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:11 pm I couldn't remember how to copy the vst2 presets so the vst3 header sees it too.
VST2 plugins used to have this "Convert Program List To VST Presets" command:

right I tried that and it dumped the presets as individual files... but vst3 version wouldn't see it. I even got the vst3 to make the correct folder (by saving a preset in the vst3 header) and copied them across, but in media bay it still says vstation not v-station. I guess I could edit all of them from vstation to v-station, but for a plugin I most likely will never use, didn't make sense.
rsp
sound sculptist

Muchos thankyous!

Thanks so much, Branis, for these amazing skins! They look fantastic! :clap:
Finally, V-Station and Bass Station can actually be used. And V-Station is even bigger than GR-8 now (in terms of GUI size, that is).

Just one thing I noticed: The FX labels in the "bg" picture are misaligned (horizontally and vertically). I already made myself a corrected version. If you'd like me to upload it here, just let me know.

e-musician wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:22 pm Just one thing I noticed: The FX labels in the "bg" picture are misaligned (horizontally and vertically). I already made myself a corrected version. If you'd like me to upload it here, just let me know.
Could you please post a screenshot and show me what you fixed? I'd rather update the original post so that people don't have to search for the download through the thread.

Branis wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:08 pm Could you please post a screenshot and show me what you fixed? I'd rather update the original post so that people don't have to search for the download through the thread.
Yes, of course.
This is how I moved the labels:
DELAY - 1 pixel down
REVERB - 1 pixel to the right
CHORUS - 1 pixel down
DISTORTION - 1 pixel down
EQ - 1 pixel to the right
PANNING - 1 pixel down
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you! Fixed and updated the zip

zvenx wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:48 pm right I tried that and it dumped the presets as individual files... but vst3 version wouldn't see it. I even got the vst3 to make the correct folder (by saving a preset in the vst3 header) and copied them across, but in media bay it still says vstation not v-station. I guess I could edit all of them from vstation to v-station, but for a plugin I most likely will never use, didn't make sense.
rsp
I converted them to the vstpreset format a long time ago. Unzip and copy the V-Station folder to Documents > VST3 Presets > Novation:
https://nuvol.uv.es/owncloud/index.php/ ... o9X6SRArUY

Oh wow.. thank you very much..

Yep that works and on mac it is
~Library/Audio/Presets/Novation

drop the folder in there.
rsp
sound sculptist

Awesome work! Especially the Bass Station skin - the original was terrible IMO (even when ignoring the miniscule size).

What I would love is a 150% and/or 200% version of the original V-Station 'skin'...

T-CM11 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:24 pm Awesome work! Especially the Bass Station skin - the original was terrible IMO (even when ignoring the miniscule size).

What I would love is a 150% and/or 200% version of the original V-Station 'skin'...
Did you see this one by andony?
viewtopic.php?t=587687

Branis wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:45 pm
T-CM11 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:24 pm What I would love is a 150% and/or 200% version of the original V-Station 'skin'...
Did you see this one by andony?
viewtopic.php?t=587687
I did and I tried it - but it's still a bit too small for me (109 ppi screen - 27" 1440P) :wink:

Thanks Branis for both skins they look gorgeous :tu:

Should the midi and voices in the left bottom corner do something when I play a note ?

Real nice job on these. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”