NI Replika

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Didn't have a problem with Ableton yet.
It's easy if you know how

lesha wrote:Didn't have a problem with Ableton yet.
same. running Ableton 8.

Live 9 ... no problems.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Studio One's (v3) much better with it. Haven't tried it in Live 9 yet, but neither (S1 v2) worked with it prior.

The 1.2.2 version crashed 32-bit Live (Win 7 64-bit) during scan here.

Still have GUI problems in Reaper and Ableton on my laptop though rather than a badly rendered GUI that crashes, I just get a blank white rectangle now that doesn't crash. It's a trade-off I guess. :)

GaryG wrote:Still have GUI problems in Reaper and Ableton on my laptop though rather than a badly rendered GUI that crashes, I just get a blank white rectangle now that doesn't crash. It's a trade-off I guess. :)
So, Windows 7, 8? Mac OS 10.8, 10.9, 10.10? :roll:

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

GaryG wrote:Still have GUI problems in Reaper and Ableton on my laptop though rather than a badly rendered GUI that crashes, I just get a blank white rectangle now that doesn't crash. It's a trade-off I guess. :)
So, still buggy like when it was released?

such a great delay. am really interested to see of they release a
GT version :pray:

Strange: Replika 1.2.2 doesn't show up at all in Mixcraft 7 (32-bit), but it works fine in IL MiniHost Modular running as a standalone. When I ran IL MiniHost in Mixcraft I was able to pull up Replika through MiniHost, but it was pretty glitchy and unresponsive.

Fyi, previous versions of Replika have not worked on my Windows 7 laptop.

Working fine here in Studio One v2 Prof. , 32 and 64 bit versions.

While doing some house cleaning in my plugin folder I just noticed that Replika is 41 megs in size while the main Kontakt .dll is only 40 megs in size............that make sense to anyone ? :?

EDIT: I just updated both through the Service Center and now Kontakt is 43 megs and Replika is 42 megs but still a simple delay compared to a full blown instrument ?

For comparison Fabfilter Timeless 2 which is a much more complex delay is under 2 megs.........

Not that size on disk is of any real concern but what does N.I. need the other 40 megs for ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Not that size on disk is of any real concern but what does N.I. need the other 40 megs for ?
It's there just in case...
No signature here!

Teksonik wrote:While doing some house cleaning in my plugin folder I just noticed that Replika is 41 megs in size while the main Kontakt .dll is only 40 megs in size............that make sense to anyone ? :?
Yes. High-definition graphics and animations can take up quite some space. By comparison, Kontakt doesn't use such high-definition graphics like Replika does, at all - it's just a complex piece of software (graphics in Kontakt are about 4 MB when you extract the resources from the executable).

Spitfire31 wrote:
So, Windows 7, 8? Mac OS 10.8, 10.9, 10.10? :roll:

/Joachim
I thought this was general chat, I'll post the specs at NIs forum where, y'know, people who can really help live.

Return to “Effects”