Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hans25 wrote:
kitekrazy wrote:
These link to gift cards.
No they are not. Delete your cookies in your browser or whatever you have to do or use another browser. And use the gossip thread next time you have comments about it.
Fact: KVR redirects Musicians Friend links, presumably to get money for the click-throughs. This has been confirmed to me by Ben [KVR].

Since MF and Guitar Center are the same company, it stands to reason that KVR does the same for those links. For me, and some others, it redirects all guitar center links to the giftcard page.

Clearing cookies ain't gonna cut it.

Why such an attitude about it anyway?

Hans25 wrote:
kitekrazy wrote:
These link to gift cards.
No they are not. Delete your cookies in your browser or whatever you have to do or use another browser. And use the gossip thread next time you have comments about it.
Whether this would help or not, your tone is worse than chat in the main thread.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Hewitt Huntwork wrote:Whether this would help or not, your tone is worse than chat in the main thread.
Because this is the second time in a few days there is a complaint about guitarcenter in the no chat thread. If the guy had clicked two times back on page366 he could have seen that the links themselves are working fine or/and he could have put it in the gossip thread. My tone is not bad. what do you want me to do? Say thank you for the information or what? If you think that was a hard tone you should read some special "tone" comments around here.

jsp1979 wrote:Clearing cookies ain't gonna cut it.
Hmm :? maybe it's because you don't use Adblock this happens. I can recommend using Adblock.

I just don't get why people don't right click and copy the link and open a new window and paste the link there?

One-buttoned-mouse-Macs.

Fleer wrote:One-buttoned-mouse-Macs.
Buy a pc :D. Can't you alt-click or something alike? There must be some kind of way to copy a link in Safari or what people use.

Sure, Hans, just joking about right-clicking guys ;)

Fleer wrote:Sure, Hans, just joking about right-clicking guys ;)
And the left-clicking? :o

Crypto-communists like me :tu:

Fleer wrote:Crypto-communists like me :tu:
Really? Well I sure understand, why you would be ashamed of revealing that :hihi: .

Don't worry, Hans. Simply revealin' that crypto-communists like me. In fact everybody does :hail:

No Saint wrote:Today only, Waves special sale with the Kramer Pie Compressor (Native) at $29. From what I gathered, all recently acquired Native plugins are to allow a free Soundgrid upgrade for the same plugin on March 1st, when Waves switch to a single licence system.
(link removed)
Yet another lousy attempt to hide a referal link :roll:

Never mind not worth it......... :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

in my email I received a coupon code for The Air Music Tech bundle for $99 from Akai. It ambiguously says it is for users of the MPK and the MPD series.

I own neither, I typed in the code and it worked, but I haven't placed the order fearing that I will be screwed somehow.

anyone else use this and get the discount? How do they verify if you are an owner of an AKAI MPK or MPD controller?

Thanks,

dw

No discounts on MIDIpak bundles though. :(

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”