https://2mgt.st8.ru/
Holy cow! :shock:

Need some days off to test his creations. How tempting ... :hyper:

Shabdahbriah wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:38 pm
Artvera wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:10 am
Boris Kovalov
Still active. :tu:

https://2mgt.st8.ru/
I wish Boris could offer us his plugins in VST3 64 bit format, but we probably won't see that because he uses 32 bit modules (from David Haupt and Chris Kerry) that are not available in 64 bit :(

Any idea what happened to the 5 or so reviews that were submitted to Pneuma on the main page? Were some of them unflattering to the extent of Ronan deciding he was Fed up with the review business?

So much disrespect for Synthedit what do you think? I'm sure these modules still throw up that false Trojan warning and twists noobs in knots. Where do they vent? ...

Are you not entertained?... Are you not entertained?!!!...

Some people had problems with Synthedits in the past so I see their point but yeah give 'em a chance in different app. SVArTracker quite likes synthedits even newer ones where Skaletracker will not pass even one Synthedit but loves SynthMaker>>>

hlmst wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:11 pm Any idea what happened to the 5 or so reviews that were submitted to Pneuma on the main page? Were some of them unflattering to the extent of Ronan deciding he was Fed up with the review business?
Ronan was disgusted by the constant attacks that his installations contained a virus, so he deleted all his products from the KVR site, including reviews, and said he would not release any more of his plugins. I think he felt sorry for those of us who like his plugins, so he uploaded his latest Pneuma Pro plugin, but banned all reviews and discussions so he wouldn't have to face any more attacks because of the fake virus in his installations.

Pneuma Pro plugin is one of the best sounding synths out there, including major paid ones. I'm amazed how good it is.

Ronan if you read this - a really really good job.

Pneuma Pro is great! I love it!

Sounds good :tu:
Do you guys also have to wait 3 or 4 seconds between each preset ?

akira2 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:28 pm Sounds good :tu:
For me, not with presets. But I do get a delay of that length when opening the VST initially, or reopening it after minimising or closing the GUI.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

For me no problem with changing presets even after minimizing and maximizing the GUI, everything is smooth and fast....
maybe it's a matter of computer RAM and not directly in the plugin...

Artvera wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:11 am
For me no problem with changing presets even after minimizing and maximizing the GUI, everything is smooth and fast....
maybe it's a matter of computer RAM and not directly in the plugin...
no I have more than enough ram (32go)
I also noticed a difference between the vst2 and vst3 on my system (w7 + live 10)
so presets changing is 2.80 sec with the vst2 and 1.8 sec for the vst3... 1.8 sec is already really more comfortable believe me

I have no presets changing delay with any other vst I own and no problem with Essence plus from the same developer.

but as I said, I can use the vst3 and I will try it on w10
again thanks to Ronan for this top synth

SampleScience wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:08 pm Pneuma Pro is great! I love it!
And it looks gorgeous too! :love:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Am I right that this synth is not resizable?
Anyway, a synth that is just a download from a google drive, is not a service/support.
You don't pay a buck, but if after the next windows update it stops working what can you do?
So in one hand, I appreciate this synth and like its sound, but on the other hand I will uninstall it, because there are some synths I paid for, and get support for those real quickly.
But before deleting, I will make a nice video about it on my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@SoftSynthPortal
(because I know not everyone is as rigorous as me about synths, so a "synth from google drive" is OK for them)

dune_rave wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:13 am if after the next windows update it stops working what can you do?

(because I know not everyone is as rigorous as me about synths, so a "synth from google drive" is OK for them)
You don't know what you're talking about. Thanks for advertising what Youtube channel I now know to never look at.

Return to “Instruments”