Arturia's new plugins : Solina V and Matrix 12V

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Matrix 12 V2 Solina V2

Can you convert the soundbank to me beely? I only have Matrix 12 V2, not V1. The conversor need V1 to convert the soundbank.

Please Arturia, fix the resolution problems on your Matrix 12 gui. What good is a resizable interface if it hurts your eyes to look at the text and knobs? Sounds very good but I can barely look at it. Ridiculous.

Dakl wrote:Please Arturia, fix the resolution problems on your Matrix 12 gui. What good is a resizable interface if it hurts your eyes to look at the text and knobs? Sounds very good but I can barely look at it. Ridiculous.
Hurts your eyes? :-? Seems ok to me.

The background text could definitely be sharper, but it's far from "eye hurting". And I don't see anything wrong with the knobs. Maybe it's time to get glasses, or better glasses?

Screenshot = 100% size, on 2560x1440
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ik9pdhb9gx6j7 ... e.PNG?dl=0

Compared to the u-he plugins, which look nice and sharp even when blown up to the size of my iMac screen, the Matrix 12 gui looks blurry and out of focus. Doesn't really make me enthusiastic about digging into it, or doing anything other than shuffling through its presets.

Dakl wrote:Compared to the u-he plugins, which look nice and sharp even when blown up to the size of my iMac screen, the Matrix 12 gui looks blurry and out of focus. Doesn't really make me enthusiastic about digging into it, or doing anything other than shuffling through its presets.
That's the great thing about demo versions. At least you can decide for yourself if you like it or not.

Someone please tell me Arturia plugins don't require an internet connection. It looks like it's connecting to Arturia every time I load it. Is there any way to disable this?

Dakl wrote:Someone please tell me Arturia plugins don't require an internet connection. It looks like it's connecting to Arturia every time I load it. Is there any way to disable this?
Block it in your firewall or put your PC offline. No, the plugins don't require internet to run, only once for activation.

T-CM11 wrote:
Dakl wrote:Someone please tell me Arturia plugins don't require an internet connection. It looks like it's connecting to Arturia every time I load it. Is there any way to disable this?
Block it in your firewall or put your PC offline. No, the plugins don't require internet to run, only once for activation.
I noticed that they do check for updates when starting up, which would explain the network access. But you can always check manually, once in a while.

No Internet connection required once you have authentification. I have my system offline 99% of the time. When you installed the instruments did you select the option that let's them collect data about how you use the products? It could be that. I always make sure i dont allow that because i have my system mostly offline. There should be a setting you can unchecked to stop that.
For streaming and free music downloads visit http://kennethrobertsmusic.com/

I had to do the offline authorization method, described here

In my old computer sometimes I had glitches on authorization, I could open an Arturia plugin and have it unauthorized and reverted to the default patch, even working on a online computer. I had a terrible disappointment when it happened live, using an Arturia plugin to play on a band.

I had a lengthy conversation with Arturia Support, that begans with this answer from them:
Arturia wrote: "your computer where you use your Arturia contents has to be connected to a reliable Internet connection otherwise the Arturia Software Center will not sense the authorization of these software synths"
After that I moved to offline authorization, and everything is ok now.

Maybe you should disable the "Update Notifications" on Arturia Software Center options.

Thanks guys. I'll check my settings. I usually don't allow usage data to be sent, so maybe it's looking for updates.

Hey guys - sorry to bump. I'm trying to get all of these sound banks to work with M12 v2, but no dice. I try to import them, and it says 'import successful' but then nothing shows up. I downloaded the preset converter, but it doesn't 'find' these banks.

TIA!

XpanderDude wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:02 pm Hey guys - sorry to bump. I'm trying to get all of these sound banks to work with M12 v2, but no dice. I try to import them, and it says 'import successful' but then nothing shows up. I downloaded the preset converter, but it doesn't 'find' these banks.

TIA!
Which soundbanks are you talking about? I have several that I converted to V2 and revised, to adjust parameters that were not well converted, and I may provide them, if that's what you are looking for.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:16 pm
XpanderDude wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:02 pm Hey guys - sorry to bump. I'm trying to get all of these sound banks to work with M12 v2, but no dice. I try to import them, and it says 'import successful' but then nothing shows up. I downloaded the preset converter, but it doesn't 'find' these banks.

TIA!
Which soundbanks are you talking about? I have several that I converted to V2 and revised, to adjust parameters that were not well converted, and I may provide them, if that's what you are looking for.
The sound banks that were posted on the page a bit back. Whatever you have, I will gladly take. Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”