What is the best Reverb plugin?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jamcat wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:08 am
ramseysounds wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:54 am Can’t believe some people are so gullible to even get involved in these pointless ‘best’ threads. Doh 😣 😂
Not you. You're too smart to post in this thread!
Me too! :lol:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:56 am
jamcat wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:08 am
ramseysounds wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:54 am Can’t believe some people are so gullible to even get involved in these pointless ‘best’ threads. Doh 😣 😂
Not you. You're too smart to post in this thread!

Me too! :lol:
I'm too smart as well! :tu:

martinjuenke wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:54 pm It seems that Reverb is important.
What should I use?
And how?
Why?
Valhalla Vintage Verb, hands down
You can also try Raum by NI

I have been using Soundtoys SuperPlate a lot, recently. But also Seventh Heaven and Valhalla VintageVerb. Oh, and I also like Glow. It's really a matter of taste though.

I made a NY's resolution. I'm keeping to it. For now.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:21 am I made a NY's resolution. I'm keeping to it. For now.
Good luck! Since I've bought an Xbox last year I'm focussed to divert my spending on plugins to games.... successfully.
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Bitwig Studio 5.2……Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

I have been looking at this a little. Sounds good. I just bought a hardware spring reverb tank, though.

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/vrev-6 ... audio-labs
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

You may not enjoy them, but these kind of threads are the very point of this forum, look above -> "Getting Started (AKA What is the best ...?)" ... just saying. :wink:

zmarx wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:26 pm
You may not enjoy them, but these kind of threads are the very point of this forum, look above -> "Getting Started (AKA What is the best ...?)" ... just saying. :wink:
🤦‍♂️ define best?
There are 100’s / 1000’s reverbs out there; just download a few different ones and demo them.
I don’t think you realised this was meant to be an ironic thread 😉
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:18 pm
zmarx wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:26 pm
🤦‍♂️ define best?
There are 100’s / 1000’s reverbs out there; just download a few different ones and demo them.
I don’t think you realised this was meant to be an ironic thread 😉
Looking back at the question that started, ok, fair enough, I didn’t get that. 😄
But phrased differently, like „What is your go-to reverb?“ it‘s not an unreasonable question. And there are some sincere answers in here between those ironic remarks. 😊

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”