@Hink... Do we have a new level of censorship reached here??

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

antic604 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:44 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:29 pm not saying you are a dick btw, just that was a dick move.
In reply to a dick comment.
really

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:51 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:29 pm not saying you are a dick btw, just that was a dick move.
really

can you ban yourself please, some of your puns have been ban worthy. :P

vurt wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:55 pm
Hink wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:51 pm
really

can you ban yourself please, some of your puns have been ban worthy. :P
I'm sorry, sometimes I just misspeak and it appears that way, I am just not that good with expressing myself. For instance last week I called someone a watering hole, but I really and truly meant well. :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

:smack:

hey that was deep :x

I wouldn’t know how to take being called a watering hole.

It’d definitely be something I’d ruminate on for a long time to come.

sorry but I gotta.

Only small babies are delivered by stork, the big ones need a crane.

but I gotta ask, does anyone know what bird delivers no babies?

Still don't understand why the thread was deleted? Hink you were wrong about it being a same same subscription thread, but you doubled down on it by deleting (hiding it whatever) it. Whether or not Antic is a problem child is beside the point.

All you choice of course, but it's as arbitrary to me as how a certain grrrr character gets treated here compared to other people. :shrug:

machinesworking wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:25 pm Still don't understand why the thread was deleted? Hink you were wrong about it being a same same subscription thread, but you doubled down on it by deleting (hiding it whatever) it. Whether or not Antic is a problem child is beside the point.

All you choice of course, but it's as arbitrary to me as how a certain grrrr character gets treated here compared to other people. :shrug:
The short of it is that he offered if or another user wants to create the same thread again, he'll move back all the posts except for one user.

I don't have the energy for it, or else I would have offered.

Hink wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:48 pmbanning is never an answer
Let's not get carried away here.
No longer a moderator.

ok you're right :hihi: but it should be the last resort in many cases, I would 100% agree with banning if we had a sure fire way of stopping sockpuppets but as it is I think sometimes it puts blinders on us. I am not a fan of banning, you know that...sorry, I cant hold grudges :)

Of course there are things that is an automatic ban ;tu:

antic604 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:21 pm I asked you to provide me with a link to other such thread.
Welcome to Hink Link Incorporated (Hinklinkinc.com), where not only does Hink have time to moderate the forums, but also he has time to look shit up for you. No need to trouble yourself with the search feature. Hink is on the job. All you have to do is be a dick to him. And if that doesn't work, dagnabbit, then start a separate thread where you can be a dick to him a second, third, hell! even a fourth time.

Disclaimer: I should grow up, shut up, and stay out of it, but sometimes I lack that capacity, dagnabbit.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:23 pm
antic604 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:21 pm I asked you to provide me with a link to other such thread.
Welcome to Hink Link Incorporated (Hinklinkinc.com), where not only does Hink have time to moderate the forums, but also he has time to look shit up for you. No need to trouble yourself with the search feature. Hink is on the job. All you have to do is be a dick to him. And if that doesn't work, dagnabbit, then start a separate thread where you can be a dick to him a second, third, hell! even a fourth time.

Disclaimer: I should grow up, shut up, and stay out of it, but sometimes I lack that capacity, dagnabbit.
happy holidays everybody :party:

machinesworking wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:25 pm Still don't understand why the thread was deleted? Hink you were wrong about it being a same same subscription thread, but you doubled down on it by deleting (hiding it whatever) it. Whether or not Antic is a problem child is beside the point.

no I wasnt...but there you have it...you're wrong on the last part too but you wont listen to me.

Maybe no one is protecting anyone, maybe the fact is not all the members agree with you and being a moderator means moderate, listen to both sides. He has been a member for more than four times as long as I have been a mod (I became the mod of the diy forum when I came up with it in '13 or '14 and a general mod oct 2016), but you come at me. I'm not biting, I have suspended him, Ben has suspended him, I have warned him, I will delete his posts if needed,and warn him again if needed, however he is responding pretty well, not perfect he has his moments but all you want to see is him banned.

I might suspend him again if it becomes needed, but in this case, if a ban is coming due to the fact I havent been a mod as long as others, well I would be stepping on toes and out of line to be the one to do it, replacing their judgement with mine. I respect Ben, Dan, Meffy and all the mods that have come and gone, I wont do that.

If you want more action on BONES than my deleting his threads, or warning him go to someone else...personally I think you just need to get over it and ignore him instead of stuff like this. But stop blaming me, there are more important things in life :lol:

IBTL
A well-behaved signature.

Return to “Site Stuff”